Summer transfer window 2023

If we go down, the priority will be binning the lot and starting from scratch I'd imagine!
Anyone decent will be gone , we’ll end up having to give away or loan some of the rubbish . It’s scary .

Burnley had a radical restructuring based on selling a couple of assets , but they also had the basis of a squad that could be built on in the championship. It was a risk and they got away with it because it it’s failed they’d have run afoul of the financial rules .

Look at our squad , it’s paper thin and yet somehow still manages to be bloated ! The prospect of the aftermath of relegation is terrifying.

Anyone decent will be gone , we’ll end up having to give away or loan some of the rubbish . It’s scary .

Burnley had a radical restructuring based on selling a couple of assets , but they also had the basis of a squad that could be built on in the championship. It was a risk and they got away with it because it it’s failed they’d have run afoul of the financial rules .

Look at our squad , it’s paper thin and yet somehow still manages to be bloated ! The prospect of the aftermath of relegation is terrifying.

From now until next summer we have 18 players out of contract.

You can see it every game we struggle. Dyche turns to look at the bench and looks bemused. "How the F*** can I change this game?!?"
Simms is not the answer but I can’t believe the games he’s started him were Liverpool and United, the two worst games to start him in.
If Simms would have started over Maupay he would have done a lot more.

Gyokeres is the one we should target. Best player in the championship right now. Perhaps Piroe could be an option if we end up relegated as we would have very limited finance to play with.
Not sure whether Gyokeres is better but Piroe's physicality and balance, first touch and follow, one to one with CB (especially through direct play) and shooting are all above Doms imo. Could make some cash for some wide players on that deal.