Summer transfer window 2023

Dyche has been much fairer about giving young players chances than any of our managers in recent memory to be fair to him. I disagree with the shout that he hates youth. Not sure 17 year olds should be our target unless they are super cheap.

That or they have proven they can play in the league already. The Gnoto’s and such are fine but “wonderkid’s from Portugal” are a much bigger gamble. I’m all for it if he’s cheap or actually ahead of the curve and physically ready for the league. Some guys are.

Branthwaite and Garner may disagree
Branthwaite only got a chance because of how absolutely turd Keane was despite Branth being so much the better player all along. Garner couldn’t get a sniff in midfield until just recently while Gana continues to be preferred and was also preferred to Onana until he pulled up injured last weekend. Main point being, our manager does not default to the better player even when it’s obvious to others because “experience.”

Branthwaite only got a chance because of how absolutely turd Keane was despite Branth being so much the better player all along. Garner couldn’t get a sniff in midfield until just recently while Gana continues to be preferred and was also preferred to Onana until he pulled up injured last weekend. Main point being, our manager does not default to the better player even when it’s obvious to others because “experience.”
Right

I hope Spurs don’t go ahead with Lukaku. I think he would be a great signing for them. Just an instant Kane replacement. I still don’t understand why we haven’t made any sort of enquiry.

But also hear me out on this one….Solanke? 25 years old, 6 foot 2, seems to of matured and would surly get more goals with us than at Bournemouth. If they get Che Adams then maybe take a punt on him?
Mannnn, I hate being right all the time.

Despite being in a much better place on the pitch, it is still worrying that our financial situation looks so bleak.

Surely we're an attractive proposition for a takeover? If it's 777, do they have the funds?

Despite being in a much better place on the pitch, it is still worrying that our financial situation looks so bleak.

Surely we're an attractive proposition for a takeover? If it's 777, do they have the funds?
They do not.

I think also, they are gonna have to prove themselves to a few clubs.

Given the way they keep swerving making payments with their other clubs, I can see a few clubs asking for cash upfront going forward.

I could be wrong, but I know that if I owned a club and these Jackals came calling I would want money first.

They do not.

Given the way they keep swerving making payments with their other clubs, I can see a few clubs asking for cash upfront going forward.

I could be wrong, but I know that if I owned a club and these Jackals came calling I would want money first.

that’s why it’s taking ages? they’re trying to do blag documents lol

They do not.

So why are the FCA saying they do? they are not affiliated to football in any way so don't need to do anyone any favours. I have a horrible feeling 777 are taking money from their smaller clubs (well money that should belong to them for bills, transfers etc,etc) to pay towards us, which tbh Id want no part of that either really. Id hate the thought that we are draining the resources of a series of smaller clubs to fund us.

So why are the FCA saying they do? they are not affiliated to football in any way so don't need to do anyone any favours. I have a horrible feeling 777 are taking money from their smaller clubs (well money that should belong to them for bills, transfers etc,etc) to pay towards us, which tbh Id want no part of that either really. Id hate the thought that we are draining the resources of a series of smaller clubs to fund us.

it’s not sustainable they will wreck us
if they somehow buy us on klarna