Summer transfer window 2023

If it is, it’s been done fairly gingerly with a vague attempt at staying up. He could have forced sales of Pickford, Onana, Branthwaite and I guess a nearly fit Dom and raked in over £100mill.

Selling Iwobi in his final year when he refused a new contract and this week “expressed his desire to leave” (so effectively became a salary earning albatross) and then not replacing is very very clumsy and stupid, but hardly raping and pillaging the club.
That is what I mean. There is no point doing it full on and getting rid of any chance at all of staying in the PL, as He'd be doing g himself out of further revenue. But hacking away at it piecemeal does the job and if we stay up and he can offload us to someone else, happy days for him.

Just in terms of our competitors for relegation. Sky just said Burnley have signed their 15th player this window. Forest have signed quite a few as well.

I'm sorry but unless Beto turns out to be prime Shearer/ferdinand/Kane we're screwed.
With this manager I have zero faith. We're done. He's going to have to reintegrate dross he didn't want as well like Gomes and Gray, as well as hoping Dele will come back (though I doubt the club would pay the money owed).

Iwobi deal is on deal sheet so likely to happen now so in this window lost iwobi, mina, coady, Davies, begovic ,maupay on loan, likely to lose gray in next few days and brought beto, Harrison, danjuma and 19 yr old ready yet, at least got a forward or be total melt down