Summer transfer window 2023

on a side note but i dont want to be a Spurs fan today: i know they are after Johnson of Forest, but if i am right Richy is the only one really capable of playing as a nr 9. Really strange they have not replaced Kane yet. You always should have the option of a strong nr 9 in case you can not pass your way through a defence.

on a side note but i dont want to be a Spurs fan today: i know they are after Johnson of Forest, but if i am right Richy is the only one really capable of playing as a nr 9. Really strange they have not replaced Kane yet. You always should have the option of a strong nr 9 in case you can not pass your way through a defence.
Yeah strange they haven’t bought any sort of striker even if Ange isn’t really a target man kind of guy. Johnson is decent but not really what they need.

His best position is central, however his quality is questionable. He has good traits but his lack of a cross and finish, makes him redundant to us really.

Excellent fee consideirng 12 months.

I agree, I think he’s always wanted to play centrally but his performances there for us have never been good enough

It’s an interesting one because you would say he plays where Gana and Onana play, not Iwobi and if he comes he’s not going to come and sit on our bench rather than City’s bench.

Makes me wonder if Onana may move late on. Just hope it’s not to Liverpool.
You honestly think Gana would start before him?

Chelsea always make deals on deadline day, Liverpool and United are trying to get deals over the line, Palace are notorious for it, Wolves have got deals lined up, Fulham have got ins and outs to do and that’s just 6 sides besides us. The only ones that aren’t and likely won’t will be Arsenal, Spurs and City

Oh come off it mate, we are notorious for it, it goes all the way back to the Moyes days. It’s a rarity we get most of our dealings done in advance.