Summer transfer window 2023

Was the best cm we had 2nd half would prefer a cm who is good on the ball

Onana weve seen his passing over the last few games.. he should be on 4 or 5 assists if Beto was playing.

Garners' passing into final 1/3 was very high vs Villa and id assume the same in the other games.

If you mean an actual playmaker (Onana DM and Garner good all rounder) then i think with all these winger links we may see McNeil move inside.

Personally i think Gnonto could be the answer there as an ACM. Hopefully sales are done and a last move for Gnonto...if not then Sulemana from the links.

Id be tempted to go for Thiago Almada at Atlanta.

Why not Ndidi? We probably need a Gana replacement...think injuries have finished him off? Not long ago he was a £60mil level player.

If we signed Sulemana...hes right footed so likely used on the right ?

Ndidi or Sulemana?

….not seen us linked to Ndidi but I think Sulemana is more progressive as well as meeting a short-term requirement.

With dyche mentioning dele today without being asked, makes me think he’s going to be in the CAM role with doucoure and possibly danjuma. The cornet deal seems like the most likely to happen, if we pull off gnonto or sinisterra then great, but can’t see it. Problem is we’ve got mostly predominantly left sided players and cornet is aswell, just wondering who we’re going to be playing on the right if we do sign cornet?

The traditional Everton chain of events would be try to get one of the Leeds players, be told they're still not for sale, then try to get Sulemana, run out of time, and end up keeping the players we were going to sell because we don't want to weaken the squad. Then announce that Andy Lonergan has signed another new deal.