Summer transfer window 2023

Looks like Iwobi will be gone, there’s no smoke without fire.

Huge shame as I’d love to see him create for Beto, but if he’s not signing the new deal and we can get £20m for him with a year on his deal, then it has to be done.

Anything above £1m for Gray is pure profit for the books, and it looks like we’d get £10-13m for him.

Iwobi must have £6/7m on the accounts to pay off, so £20m and his £100k pw wages off the books could be really valuable.

Cannon leaving for £7m is really healthy for the books too, pure profit.

We’d be looking at £25-30m profit for the accounts, and hopefully the majority of those sales in up front payments.

We desperately need a new winger, and defenders. Our defence is a complete mess, Godfrey and Keane showed again tonight that they aren’t the level we need.
Keane is the worst defender I've seen in s long time

We desperately need a creative centre mid. Someone who doesn't hide, can pass the ball about and dictate our play in opposition half. I fear that dyche is the kind of manager who doesn't see how he could fit that in to the team and would prefer the stagnant, talentless drivel we currently have.

Was interesting Dyche after the game got asked about Beto playing with DCL and he didn’t seem to like the idea, said something like “we have been moulding the team to play with 3 in midfield.”

Disappointing because you need a Plan B, and also because a lot ofour midfielders are samey

Was interesting Dyche after the game got asked about Beto playing with DCL and he didn’t seem to like the idea, said something like “we have been moulding the team to play with 3 in midfield.”

Disappointing because you need a Plan B, and also because a lot ofour midfielders are samey
He will deffo have danjuma or similar playing off either

When they are struggling with Plan A plan B can probably wait!