Summer transfer window 2023

Completely. Bazunu and Meslier have bags of potential but it’s the one position where potential don’t butter no parsnips. I’m just wary of thinking it’s easy to bring in someone for a fraction of what we sell Pickford for and for them to be reliable. Chelsea have spent a packet on two keepers and neither are particularly reliable. It’s bloody hard to find one, and right now we’ve got one.
Nigel Martyn is the last high quality keeper we had until now

I'd look at Mads Andersen from Barnsley. Mightily impressed when I've seen him this season.
Fantastic footballer (at our level), our player of the season by some distance, brilliant captain, very nice bloke, but in my opinion he’s not top end championship quality (and I’ve seen him in that league) never mind premier league. His lack of pace would destroy him at your level. If you’re after one of our players, Fábio Jaló is the one you want, he’ll be the best player to come out of our academy since John Stones he’s that good.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/foot...senal-folarin-balogun-transfer-reims-29717914

I think the most realistic target for RW is Sarr now that ive thought about it.

It wouldn't be ideal but we have other positions to think of, and so I'm saying it would be better to make our second attacking signing someone who can start in another position but do a job up front if needed, rather than just pile up strikers. An example off the top of my head would be Sarr who could be a starting RW but has also played through the middle at times.

Wouldn’t mind us looking at Sarr from Watford again. Pacey and a goal threat from the right. Still only 25

Right wing - Ismaila Sarr (25) has 1 year left on contract and on £63k per week. So look to pay fee between £12m - £15m. Ludicrously fast. 10 goals this season and 7 assists. 6'1". Senegalese - so again hopefully Idrissa Gana Gueye could convince him to join

I thought you were all a bit mad and wasnt impressed at all when we moved for him in January.

But, if we want a strong running yet flair player who is quick and very effective on transitions...

...Sarr may not be a bad idea after all.

He and Joao Pedro were Watfords only 2 threats so i assume (didnt see them this season) they were double marked or suchlike.

With us, if he continues to hit 1 in 4 he'd still have 9 or 10 goals from right wing. Any improvement on that then he'd be a valuable asset to move up the table.

They signed him for around £28mil i think but with only a year on his deal £20-22mil would probably do it.

Id expect hed love to join us too.

One last moment of Moshiri madness before the sensible Yanks take control?

I know this was in jest but Dyche referenced "Power" didnt he?

So i think any signings will be big strong and perhaps quick rather than any pure technical chaps.

Im assuming he means he wants a team of big strong athletic warriors who could level the playing field against the top sides that are all about technical play.

Worked for Burnley and teams like Stoke. On a higher player quality level it could be very effective.

Though teams like Atletico also have had smaller top quality technical guys.

Everton transfer news as offer now on table for Emiliano Martinez​

Everton have reportedly made an offer to sign FC Midtjylland midfielder Emiliano Martinez this summer, according to journalist Rodri Vazquez.

The 23-year-old has enjoyed a successful first year in the Danish Superliga having joined from Brazilian outfit Red Bull Bragantino last summer, going on to feature in 23 games for Midtjylland as they finished eighth in the table.

I know this was in jest but Dyche referenced "Power" didnt he?

So i think any signings will be big strong and perhaps quick rather than any pure technical chaps.

Im assuming he means he wants a team of big strong athletic warriors who could level the playing field against the top sides that are all about technical play.

Worked for Burnley and teams like Stoke. On a higher player quality level it could be very effective.

Though teams like Atletico also have had smaller top quality technical guys.
Well it didn't really because they both ended up getting relegated. You really need a bit of a blend otherwise you just become too predicable and too easy to play against. Simply just trying to run other teams into the ground isn't going to work imo, we simply must have some technical/creative players in the team.