Summer transfer window 2023

Not linking it as the BBC have sourced The Scum for this ‘exclusive’.

That aside, if this happened & it was all the transfer budget on one player - with all the other signings being loans or free transfers - would you take it? Whether it’s Abraham, Gyokores or someone else similar, a strong No. 9 is the absolute priority so it’s a yes from me

BBC Gossip: Tammy Abraham for £27m

That aside, if this happened & it was all the transfer budget on one player - with all the other signings being loans or free transfers - would you take it? Whether it’s Abraham, Gyokores or someone else similar, a strong No. 9 is the absolute priority so it’s a yes from me

If the BBC source The Sun you’re still posting The Sun.

Being linked again with Akpom from Middlesbrough, the 27 year old has 1 year left on his contract, had a good season for Boro last season scoring 34 goals, but it’s the best season he’s had in 9 seasons of professional football, so has he suddenly realised his potential or is the last season some weird anomaly?

The report says the fee could be £20m

Being linked again with Akpom from Middlesbrough, the 27 year old has 1 year left on his contract, had a good season for Boro last season scoring 34 goals, but it’s the best season he’s had in 9 seasons of professional football, so has he suddenly realised his potential or is the last season some weird anomaly?

The report says the fee could be £20m

Mega swerve. Had his Michu season.

Mega swerve. Had his Michu season.

In an ideal world I would like us to sign 2 strikers this summer, because I think there are some games we could play 442, if we had the players, or it would be an option, if we are chasing the game. I wouldn’t be happy if Akpom was our only signing, but I wouldn’t be against signing him.

We need to use all 4 loan options for me this summer window and not waste them. We are likely to have a short budget which the majority needs to go on 2 attackers. Would be good if we can find a decent freebie too.

I mentioned this yesterday when i didnt know it was from the moon.

£27mil for someone that scores goals when hes played would be ideal.

Not a huge fan of his but he certainly scores goals.

Talent recognises talent and i think a spine of:

Pickford
Branthwaite/Tarkowski
Onana/Garner
Abraham

Would all enjoy playing together. We need a quality signing or two to give the team a lift.

Dyche has got this.

He'll have known when he came in here who was going to be available this summer that he wanted and at a price we could handle.

They wont be the type of signings many will be thrilled about, but they'll be in his estimation the signings we need to be competitive in the bottom half of the table for next season and the one after that.