Summer transfer window 2023

I raise you per koldrup....
At least we got our money back on Koldrup, if I recall. Gbamin could well be a £25m signing who goes out on loan again for the final year of his deal and walks on a free, as with many other players over the last 7 years we haven't got a penny back on. Either that or we maybe wangle a nominal transfer free from some Turkish team.

Sign some Croatians

What could go wrong!

1685480863162.jpeg

Think he will go to Newcastle. I know most don't rate him and I agree that he's not an elite player but I think he would be an excellent signing for a middle ranking team.
I reckon his best games have actually been when he has played at CB for Scotland. He doesn't have the skillset for midfield which is why Ten Hag wants rid imo.

I reckon his best games have actually been when he has played at CB for Scotland. He doesn't have the skillset for midfield which is why Ten Hag wants rid imo.
I think he could be a decent DM but yes has neither the vision or technical ability to change defence into attack with one pass. He also dwells on the ball and can be caught in possession.
The fact that he's not good enough for United is not necessarily an impediment to him doing well at Goodison.

Think he will go to Newcastle. I know most don't rate him and I agree that he's not an elite player but I think he would be an excellent signing for a middle ranking team.
Thank buddha the team who just got CL football head of Man U and Liverpool isn't a 'middle ranking' team then - we might just have a chance to snap him for a few quid! ;)

The latest news from a Sky Sports Germany journalist suggests that Everton want to sign Bundesliga star Tom Krauss.

According to Philipp Hinze, Krauss is a target for Evertonas they look to strengthen their squad. RB Leipzig want around four to six million pounds for the midfielder.

The Premier League side are not the only club interested, with Hinze suggesting that Mainz and Borussia Mönchengladbach both want him as well.