Summer transfer window 2023

I dont like the idea of Gnonto.

He seems to have bamboozled some people into rating him.

No idea what they see in him.

Have a read here Dave. Ok, it’s only one man’s opinion, but the Leeds fans love him. At 19, he clearly has a high ceiling. Exciting player. If we’re not currently going to win pots, then at least you wanna be entertained on game day. This kid does that.

I don't think he's all that, but I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet
Hopefully it'll be done.

Makes more sense than Gnonto.

We've had lads like Deulofeu here who were much better players who got stick, nw people want and rate Gnonto who's underlined he's not cut out for this league IMO.

Hopefully it'll be done.

We've had lads like Deulofeu here who were much better players who got stick, nw people want and rate Gnonto who's underlined he's not cut out for this league IMO.

I think there is certainly room for both. Funds dependant.

Harrison does the hard yards like McNeil but is slightly quicker. Gnonto is direct and tricky, something we really don't have. Plus he can play centrally, which would help us.

Hopefully it'll be done.

Would absolutely adore this guy back, paper lungs and all.

It's nothing like a season of The Dyche to make you appreciate former mavericks who got you off your seat.

Richarlison was okay but a bit meh at Watford. Everyone raised their eyebrows at 40 million odd. Hoepfully he could make a similar step up eventually.

He was good at Watford. Just got moved back to left midfield defending alot (with great stats).

We aren’t getting Toure, I really don’t see Almeria going for that loan with obligation paid in instalments deal the Heil were reporting

Plently of sides in Europe do it. I remember Franck Kessie moving from Atalanta to Milan on similar terms.

If theres a little sweetener on top then I dont see why they wouldnt.

Young
Gnonto
El Bilal
Wharton

Would be a very exciting and dare i say dynamic window...would just need a few sales to generate funds for a couple more moves at the end of the window.

Have a read here Dave. Ok, it’s only one man’s opinion, but the Leeds fans love him. At 19, he clearly has a high ceiling. Exciting player. If we’re not currently going to win pots, then at least you wanna be entertained on game day. This kid does that.
"Luxury player".

Usually a term applied to an ill-disciplned selfish brat....oh....

Do you think Rodrigo, would be the the centre forward mate. In addition to Harrison & Gnoto.

Would you be happy with that, if that was our business.
Would still like a dcl cf rodrigo would be the third striker and the dacoure backup or starter. I would take all three if was a decent deal and we get another cf.

You would think if we struck the right terms with Leeds over Gnonto, then it’d make it easier to do a deal for Harrison, assuming we’d still have interest in him and Rodrigo

We said that for 6 months about McNeil, maybe Dyche can get the best of him, that’s if the rumour is in anyway true

He'd need to get him to take his head out of his arse, look up and pass to a team mate.

I dont see a team player and I think Dyche will swerve.

Probably (hopefully) paper talk.

Good to see the Nut is not briefing on him for sure.

He'd need to get him to take his head out of his arse, look up and pass to a team mate.

I dont see a team player and I think Dyche will swerve.

Probably (hopefully) paper talk.

Good to see the Nut is not briefing on him for sure.
Yet, I mean we’re still waiting on the media to announce we’ve agreed a deal for Tom Heaton after Nut’s clue the other day