• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If true just our lockerless Prince and cuckoo left to shift

I know I spelt his name wrong but I think its apt.
Like a cuckoo Cucu is residing somewhere he has no right to be

Hopefully the club will have just bought Martina an Xbox and told him to stay at home for the next 9 months because I highly doubt anyone is going to sign him.

I expect we will return for him, but at a vastly reduced fee than what might have been expected 2 or 3 weeks previous.
He's had a far from gracious return to Chelsea and he certainly isn't adhering himself to Frank, their staff or the fans with some suspect performances.

Nevertheless, I think we saw that he's a more than competent defender (personally, I'd say a good one) and still has years on his side being only twenty-four.

If we could therefore get him at a bargain price, I think it could be a really good deal; he many not start before Mina or Keane, but he'd be a very solid squad player.

He's had a far from gracious return to Chelsea and he certainly isn't adhering himself to Frank, their staff or the fans with some suspect performances.

Nevertheless, I think we saw that he's a more than competent defender (personally, I'd say a good one) and still has years on his side being only twenty-four.

If we could therefore get him at a bargain price, I think it could be a really good deal; he many not start before Mina or Keane, but he'd be a very solid squad player.
I think Chelsea may lose out here unless he can turn his form around quickly. Zouma may be left out of the team soon if the mistakes keep happening, they will then be selling a player that it is very clear they don't rate or want.

I would expect Zouma would like to go back to a club where he was happy and successful rather than taking a risk by going somewhere new..... that is if we still want him of course, which is by no means certain.

I think Chelsea may lose out here unless he can turn his form around quickly. Zouma may be left out of the team soon if the mistakes keep happening, they will then be selling a player that it is very clear they don't rate or want.

I would expect Zouma would like to go back to a club where he was happy and successful rather than taking a risk by going somewhere new..... that is if we still want him of course, which is by no means certain.
I totally agree that he may want to come back here as he got game time, his performances were to a relatively high standard and he got international football.

Would we want him? Well, yes he didn't push for the deal and originally, last summer, he was apparently not our main target (errr, Rojo), but we did go back in.

Unless they have someone else already lined up or it's really soured it with Brands and Silva, then I expect we'll still go for him if the deal is right for us.

It doesn't mean we won't be looking elsewhere as well because in the long term you would hope that we would have four competent central defenders to pick from.

However, I do really doubt that we will be putting all our eggs in one basket and the club will be looking at other options along the way.

...I think it’s worth saying, we are only a few games in and Zouma gave a MoM performance in a TV game a few weeks ago. The Chelsea crowd were chanting “Zoooooma”.

I'd take Zouma over any of the number of Man Utd reserve centrebacks.

...thought there’d be a bit more noise on here today, saying that I wasn’t aware of Bolasie to Sporting Lisbon rumours so perhaps negotiation for others has taken place.

Aye it’s the way the modern game is I guess, I think most would do it. Just shame professional pride has gone out window

That’s what I can’t get my head around.

If you’re at a club and they don’t want you, and they’ll pay you some money to leave, 40k p/w (made that number up in my head with Bolasie specifically in mind) at a new club is still a shed load of money (probably at a more favourable tax rate too), and you’d be somewhere where you are actually wanted and selected.

I’d be offski.

Status
Not open for further replies.