Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking statement. Made up with a 7th place finish.
NSNO
7th place but of course you left out the important context, alongside an EFL Cup and a late FA Cup exit or win.
I would not be happy with 7th place if we aren't winning a trophy of some sort.

Now that the window is closed I honestly think this should be the final transfer window thread and all future 'XXXX transfer window' threads banned.
Individual threads per transfer rumour are much better for discussion, the transfer window threads create pages and pages of speculation that fuels tension and disappointment over events we have no control over or knowledge of anyway. GOT is a better place without them.
In no way do I agree. Transfer thread meltdown is among many things that makes GOT great. And you're always free to make your own thread

It is a missed opportunity for sure but I think we can still close the gap on them.

Pepe is a superb buy but they have the worst defence in the league and only brought in Luiz (if its even gone through) to mitigate that, DCL sent Arsena's back four to the cleaners on his own.

Think Tierney is an astute signing and will suit them well. Ceballos as well, they’re streets ahead of us imo

You know what irks me right now. Arsenal cried poverty and we were led to believe there was gonna be no substantial activity from them this window.

Now take a look at who they have purchased and tell me how we are supposed to finish above them, especially when we took one of their fringe players off them for a tremendous amount of money.

Arsenal have had a really good window mate, the Top 4 for me is fairly concrete now
It was anyway...did you seriously think we would make top 4 this season? After 25 years without a trophy? Look at where Spurs are now....took them ten years to make top 4...even we did it before them.

7th place but of course you left out the important context, alongside an EFL Cup and a late FA Cup exit or win.
I would not be happy with 7th place if we aren't winning a trophy of some sort.

Mickey Mouse trophy and a 7th place finish. And we wonder why Everton can’t get out that “Plucky little Everton” label.

Made up with it huh?

NSNO

Now that the window is closed I honestly think this should be the final transfer window thread and all future 'XXXX transfer window' threads banned.
Individual threads per transfer rumour are much better for discussion, the transfer window threads create pages and pages of speculation that fuels tension and disappointment over events we have no control over or knowledge of anyway. GOT is a better place without them.

@stesachaaxl

Status
Not open for further replies.