Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why are people making out it's an assist or a goal every 3 games. I just mentioned it before, when I had a look his goals scored record it's 1 goal every 10 games, and his assists are 1 assist every 6 games, maybe I'm doing or reading it wrong.
What your doing wrong is reading the stats in the first place. Lets watch him play some football and then make our minds up. ;)

I think we have had a good window. Not great but good. While I had hopes for a CB and Zaha it seems chairman of CP wouldn’t let him leave so what can you do. Iwobi is pacy young and has potential. One thing not mentioned that I think is important is we may not have had a lot of flexibility in our squad with regard to players from Europe. I think in @MarcelsGoat we were very close to the limit and if we sent out a HG player we may have had to replace him with a HG player. Ruling out someone like Lozano. Regarding Iwobi v. Lookman. Iwobi is bigger, faster, good feet, scored more goals and assists than Lookman and apparently isn’t a sulking player at training. That is why he costs more.

I think we have had a good window. Not great but good. While I had hopes for a CB and Zaha it seems chairman of CP wouldn’t let him leave so what can you do. Iwobi is pacy young and has potential. One thing not mentioned that I think is important is we may not have had a lot of flexibility in our squad with regard to players from Europe. I think in @MarcelsGoat we were very close to the limit and if we sent out a HG player we may have had to replace him with a HG player. Ruling out someone like Lozano. Regarding Iwobi v. Lookman. Iwobi is bigger, faster, good feet, scored more goals and assists than Lookman and apparently isn’t a sulking player at training. That is why he costs more.
Awesome. Our unused sub place has been upgraded

Don't understand why people are mad, we were gonna finish 7th or 8th before today and we’re still gonna finish 7th or 8th after today. We were never finishing higher even with Zaha or whoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.