Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal fell away & we were the only ones, that we know of, making big bids for him. After the last one failed, he put in his request and that sets a scene between the player & the club. It's not irreversible, but it leaves a distinct taste. He's stuck his neck out by doing so & if his suitor doesn't push, he's stuck there where everyone knows he tried to force a move.
I'm surprised that needed explaining.
If it was that simple. He had an agreement with Palace he could leave if a big offer came in. How many weeks has this been going on? We've made our bids, he's had a hufty necause Palace won't budge, but the hufty is with Palace, not us.
But anyway, thanks for explaining the bleedin' obvious ;)

Disagree with that assessment

I think we are stronger then before the window started with only Gana being a first team player sold and he was replaced.

Lookman rarely featured

+

We finally have a striker

We have lost a quality Defender in Zouma, and Gained a potentially top level striker.
Everything else is a bit like for like. Gana was brilliant here so Gbamin has a lot to live up to.

The club really do need a couple of quality additions.

Otherwise it's 'as you where' and we will remain on the periphery of the top 6, when this was arguably the best opportunity to pull level / overtake a few clubs above.

Still time yet, but it will be very frustrating to spend another season of what might of been, whilst hoping City keep that shower off the summit.

All depends on how Silva replaces Gana really

If Gbamin can fill that hole (Ooo Err) and Kean can start slotting (Ooo Err Parte Deux) then I wouldn't rule out Top Six (Although Champions League would be beyond us)

Status
Not open for further replies.