Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming that the club aren't pushing hard for Zaha, how will that look to any future prospects of ours. Who's going to force a transfer to Everton after this?

In what way? For a start it was clear that Arsenal were his first choice, we're next best option. The club, allegedly, ha e put in numerous and various offers but Palace aren't playing ball.
I think that shows any other player that we try as hard as we can to sign them.

Time yet for all sorts to happen. Club keep things close these days so we don’t know what’s happening.
For all we know, Zaha could be having a medical in London!
We won’t know until it’s announced.

I'm starting to panic. Without Zaha joining our window is 6/10 maximum. Weaker in central defence, Gbamin could go either way in terms of quality and we didn't replace Lookman. Not looking that good, eh?

Well, this is underwhelming isn't it?

Rojo as a replacement for Zouma

Lookman not being replaced at all from the looks of things

Until the last 24-48 hours, it really felt like we were going to improve in all areas, but unfortunately there's now going to be a couple of areas where we are clearly weaker

You sound like you're on the way to the nearest bridge.

I cant wait to watch the Toffees on Saturday.

Awesome. Good for you.

I will be there again this season, as always, but as I start the 24th season in my seat, I can't say it's one im particularly hopeful for.

The sad thing is, in the early years, even when we were genuinely terrible, I always had hope. A quarter of a century's experience of watching us continuously Snatch defeat from the Jaws of victory has knocked that right out of me, and now, at a time when we should be excited, we seem just as clueless as ever.

Same as it ever was.

Something looks to have gone wrong. I hope it's not conflicting demands from manager and DOF. I think we took the safer option to walk away from being fleeced. I'd have tried to push the boat out.

It's not been a bad summer but it's looking like a pretty sad end.

I'm happy with the signings we have made.

But we needed another forward, a quality CB at the least.

Why we started faffing around for another midfielder is beyond me.

Brands said he wouldn't let it happen again that we ended up trying to do big deals late. Well he has. And at the moment - let's face it, barring a miracle - it's gone wrong.

Got visions of Brands holed up somewhere with a big doobie on the go waiting for Palace to cave into to his demands.

Complete fantasy but I’m clutching at straws here whilst trying to keep my head... the Brandy is helping though.

Come on Jim lad break some Everton news after the break!

Status
Not open for further replies.