• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t be negative mate it’s no allowed
Being a realist that's all. I was really pleased until my hopes were raised a Zaha and smashed with a Rojo. I would have preferred we just stopped after Sidibe. Makes me wonder if Zaha and Everton had discussed his plans to throw in a transfer request, for him to do so and then there to be so much apparent inactivity on our behalf is strange.

If I don't try and convince myself this is over I will start engaging in fantasies such as Sky are in cahoots (via Jim *hite and Moshiri) to have a late news story so they can spin there coverage for a few more hours after 5pm and Zaha is secretly parked up round the corner from Finch Farm.

Think we've bottled it a bit this year.

Don't think it's bottom half or anything but just think we're undercooked still.

Not getting Zouma or a player of comparative quality in is definitely a bugger, and another winger would have been nice

In general though we haven't overspent, gotten some promising young players in, managed to get Gomes back and also signed some experienced squad players in Delph and the French World Cup Winner

We've by no means hit a six, but we've probably got the ball to the boundary for a four at the very least

Assuming that the club aren't pushing hard for Zaha, how will that look to any future prospects of ours. Who's going to force a transfer to Everton after this?

Because it keeps happening every year

Or football fans across the land have always, and always will, enjoy a good moan about their own club.

We tend to finish where our revenue and wages dictate.

We have a good squad and a good manager. Let's see what happens (5th to 10th in all likelihood.

If we had this 70 million for zaha an 40 for a midfielder why do we not seem to have other targets. worst of all why haven’t we tried to sign a quality centre back.

Least in two hours we can concentrate on the season. Everton tell the fans they tried to get the players in an just couldn’t. we have had a good transfer window like last year but it is becoming a theme last year Diego Costa this year Zaha an the 80 mil we had ready for the Napoli defender.

We never seem to get this Marquee signing across the line that moshi seems to want every year am not sure the founds are really there. We just need to keep getting rid of the dross in the squad tho.

I think we've been very aggressive.

I have no issue with spending money or not.

I'm just mad that we haven't had options in place - or so it seems - if our no.1 targets haven't come off.

Something looks to have gone wrong. I hope it's not conflicting demands from manager and DOF. I think we took the safer option to walk away from being fleeced. I'd have tried to push the boat out.

It's not been a bad summer but it's looking like a pretty sad end.

Status
Not open for further replies.