Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agreed, but it is a disappointing day as was mentioned. And that disappointment should not make someone question why they support Everton as you suggested.

day isn’t over yet. People need to stop wetting themselves.

I was being flippant, not serious. The reply to me from the original poster (and my reply thereafter) makes that clear to us both.

Couple of hours and everything should be clear. But it's much quieter than I'd expected.

It’s quiet all over, Sky seem to waiting on Spurs to wrap up the Lo Celso and Sessegnon deals, Arsenal with Luiz and Teirney and Lukaku to Inter plus whatever happens with Zaha. Leicester have gone quiet since Praet fee was agreed this morning, Wolves are doing medicals for 2 young players, everything else is little bitty deals

Cast your mind back to last year, it was completely silent for hours, Rojo linked. Then brands pulls three big names from the blue and we instantly gave our trust. Let him work his magic, I’ve got a feeling of another three, and non of them being Rojo.

No it wasn’t

We’d been linked with everyone we signed last deadline day in the days before and expected something to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.