Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After all the weeks of promise and nice signings, what a depressing deadline day if signing Rojo is something we've got to look forward to :(

Rojo is 100% Marco. He wanted him not Zouma, who was Brands’ preferred guy, last year. United’s reluctance to sell meant we got Brands’ choice last year. Chelsea’s reluctance to sell means it will likely be Silva’s this.
If Marco wants him I guess if we're supporting the manager we need to go with him. Just hope he doesn't cost us too much.

Certainly wouldn't be my choice.

The only positive aspect to me at the moment is that he's another left footer, plus he's a bit quicker than either Mina or Keane.

Not what I was expecting from TDD though it has to be said.

Losing Zouma and Gana.

If we go into this season signing Rojo I would say our first 11 is weaker than last season.

We knew we could lose Zouma for 12 months and we end up with Rojo.

I dont think these shouts of 'left too late' on the CB are true.... no offense like but we have been trying to get a CB for weeks - it just hasn't panned out the way we all had hoped.
None taken , we must of had a primary target lined up ( Zouma ) and fell through so I concede to your point . There should of been a bigger list and the Rojo bid is just the conclusion of Utds business .

Cast your mind back to last year, it was completely silent for hours, Rojo linked. Then brands pulls three big names from the blue and we instantly gave our trust. Let him work his magic, I’ve got a feeling of another three, and non of them being Rojo.

Status
Not open for further replies.