• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not looking good so far today.
We can still field the team that was beating the top 4 last season minus Zouma but Mina can adequately cover him. Our bench will be stronger and Kean could vastly improve our forward line.

More would be nice, Zaha and a quality CB would be amazing but I’m trying to get ready for not signing anyone else. It wouldn’t be that big a disaster, also we wouldn’t have so many new faces to bed in which is something I have been worrying about anyway.

Let’s try to stay positive fellas.

Last edited:

Brands!

Doubt Zaha will happen but if anything does it'll be a late dash I imagine well into the final hour or two.

Rojo is just an awful signing.

And thats the top and bottom of it.

We needed to sign 5 players, sadly we had to take what we could regarding the back up CB.
Sorry, not having that at all .
We had plenty of time to locate a better CB.
If we felt this loser was the best we could do why didn’t we get him weeks ago ?
This has all the hallmarks of bad planning and lack of foresight otherwise known as panic buying.
I’m disappointed. I thought we’d left those days behind.
Apparently not.

Sorry, not having that at all .
We had plenty of time to locate a better CB.
If we felt this loser was the best we could do why didn’t we get him weeks ago ?
This has all the hallmarks of bad planning and lack of foresight otherwise known as panic buying.
I’m disappointed. I thought we’d left those days behind.
Apparently not.

Just because its not been splashed in the media doesn't mean we haven't been inquiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.