Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hawhaw you gonna take that? You've just been done lad. Gonna let that lay? I'll lose massive respect you don't give as good as you get here Hawhaw.

Are you actually stupid? The “top top” players are few and far between and play for CL clubs.

Who would you consider in this category and
Who could we realistically get that fits into this category?

How did spurs do it!? Must have been a fluke.

Oh but then Leicester won the league not so long ago... another fluke?

This is what I find bizarre. You cannot possibly have seen Lewis Gibson play more than maybe 3 times? All in friendlies. That's assuming you've been watching these friendlies online, I doubt you've seen him in the flesh once. And yet you confidently state he'd be fine to play a load of Premier League games. You cannot have any basis for that assertion whatsoever.

Thats a fair point, pre season and underage and youth international games as much as anyone, i am a bit swayed by Silvas comments on him not being ready as well. But the potential is there to see.

I work of the philosophy, that if you have young players of potential they should be given opportunities and a pathway, so if it came down to a choice of Rojo or Gibson to play four games this season, id pick Gibson, honestly on the balance of what we have all seen so far over Rojo. We should nurture our own. Realistically it will be Holgate who will be first choice back up.

Do you know what id even keep Mathew Pennington for the season rather then Rojo.

O
Of course they do. The wages he's on, the injury record and his wreck less approach to tackling. How could they not. Replacing all the deadwood wages, that we've got rid of with his. Magical
VAR! I hope we don't sign this lad, loan or otherwise... We have Keane & Mina, GBamin/Holgate/Gibson til January

Until we get the best in the business, this director of football lark will always end in tears.

It’s a shame because a real man of action would not panic when times get hard and secure quality.

Typical Everton to go cap in hand to United, to buy their unwanted players that are on the proverbial scrap heap.

Any proof whatsoever in what you sre suggesting?

Unless they actually sign then there is no evidence we have actually approached them at all.

how is the midfield looking good? we have just lost our best midfielder.

I would say Gomes on permanent, Delph coming in and Gbamin added could bring a different dynamic. All are capable passers of the ball and Gbamin looks a good carrier of the ball with added height also. We cannot judge just yet if Gana will be missed or not. I reckon we will be better in possession but slightly more vunerable out of possession.

That’s just not true and if I was any good at using technology I would check your previous statement and find my posts regarding Barkley. Also how is the world class talent doing since he left us?
You can't help yourself can you Tel?. In a post in which you are attempting to (very poorly it has to be said) defend yourself against accusations about Barkley, you are unable to stop yourself having another cheap dig at the lad.

Anyway, in answer to your question, Barkley is doing fine since he left us. He has a Europa Cup winners medal, a league cup runners up medal, and has played himself back into the England squad.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.