Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be scary but we have such versatile players

thats the beauty of our squad

if 9 strikers got injured im sure pickford could play up front and steks could then pop in net whilst lossl has a go in sigurdsson's role

I forget if it was Silva or Brands who said early on the goal was to have 2 starting quality players at every position and depending how tomorrow goes we could be pretty close after 3 windows.

Somewhere in the world it will be midnight, move there for the day.

For me I'll wake up in the morning and it will all be over. Will be a bit like Christmas Day I guess, waking up to see what wonderful things are waiting for me.
Same but I just know I'll keep waking up through the night in excitement so will be a bad kip. Sad or what. This has been a brilliant window so far, weve done great business when you look at who weve brought in and who weve managed to shift out. I'd be happy if we can get a winger and centre back over the line.

Somewhere in the world it will be midnight, move there for the day.

For me I'll wake up in the morning and it will all be over. Will be a bit like Christmas Day I guess, waking up to see what wonderful things are waiting for me.

Yep i start work at 6am so 7pm UK time, just right for the Breaking News banner on Sky Sports News stating they understand 3 x player sheets were put through just before the deadline for Messi, Neymar and Mbappe to Everton. Sky Sources understand the transfers will cost Everton 1.5 billion.....

I don't see a starting CB coming in tomorrow. Everyone should remember that Zouma was only brought in last minute himself to be backup to Mina. Think Silva will have Mina and Keane as the main partnership this year with a loan behind them with Holgate and Gibson.

Maybe we'll see them play deeper because of the lack of pace but use Zaha more effectively on the transition for attack? I think it's telling that Zouma's the only one who was linked that could be a starter for us, that young Chelsea lad is a clear backup and there's been no one else really linked. Still optimistic though and have faith that if Mina stays fit he can be a really good player for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.