Dunne
Short

Tal
Oster
Pembridge
Gemmill

Chadwick
Madar
Myhre was decent for a short sighted goalie .
Short was solid.
Gemmill , wasn't as bad as people remember in my opinion. Not his Dad but okay .
I loved Madar . He was going to be our Cantona . Towards the end , he just couldn't be arsed .

What went wrong with Oster ? He had the tools.

Right lads a lot for me to catch up on since 4.30 so am I right in the following

Sidibe signed
Zaha transfer request put in, papers reporting a bid of £70m plus Cenk and maybe another
An out of nowhere possible deal for Sanson? at Marseille?
Niasse asking to leave

Anything else I need to know?

Bids refused for Iwobi and for Smalling on loan

Onyekuru seemingly headed to Monaco

Zouma staying at Chelski

Echo say that if we sign Tomori it will be in addition to, not instead of, a senior CB

Confident that Brands is gonna blag us a quality midfielder, a quality centre back and Zaha tomorrow.

Can see us bringing in 2 that we aren’t linked to atm too.

Brilliant if so, showing the ambition to challenge for that 4th Champions League spot amid the Arsenal/Chelsea/United uncertainty. The major aim should be a cup though, don’t mess about the team too much in the League Cup and just go for it.

Danny Mills actually giving us a fair crack of the whip on SSN. Mildly refreshing....

Although the other bells keep saying we signed Sidibe from PSG....
Said something similar earlier. Was talking about who would qualify for champions league. He said City and Liverpool would be out in front again and he expected Spurs to be not far behind. Then said it could be any one of Chelsea, Arsenal, United and Everton, and that Wolves could also be in the mix if they managed to juggle the Europa league successfully. Jim White and the two nobheads from the transfer centre just looked at him like he had 6 heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.