Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame we’re missing out on Zouma but I’m sure whoever Marcel buys will be class, even if it’s Smalling we could do a lot worse. I’d like us to splash money on one of the Leipzig defenders instead though.

Zaha throwing in the transfer request should be that one done and dusted. It’s a great signing.

Doucoure will be difficult but we’ll fire another offer in.

Sidibe is done.

This is a boss end to the window.
I think Mukiele is honestly very obtainable for us. Will be less than or around £40m, very pacey, great passing ability, and plays as a RB also for RBL

No he's German he just happens to play for Turkey.
McCarthy is Scottish and chose to play for Ireland
Moise Kean IS Italian

Just for clarity your nationality is established based on where you were born, you may choose to identify as being of a different nationality based on parental nationality(qualifies you to play for another country, what McCarthy & Tosun did) or by naturlization i.e. living in another country long enough to obtain citizenship (5 years for footballing laws).

It’s nauseating how utterly pointless this argument is. Nice one lads.

Not getting zomua is a massive blow as we became steady with our back 4, now we are in dangerous grounds again
Sorry mate but I think that post is total rubbish. You could argue that we are defensively weakened compared to last season, which even that I'm not convinced about yet, but to say we are on dangerous grounds is just nonsense.

Not saying it wouldn't have been nice to bring him back again, but having a fit Mina will make a difference and we also have Gbamin as back up. We still need to bring in another though.

It’s a bit weird that the transfer deadline is 5pm but you have to register the player by 12pm for the weekend. I suppose it’s only one week but the point was making the deadline end before the season starts, but there will still be players sold on deadline day who can’t start week 1.

It’s only affects the Liverpool v Norwich game on Friday night.

Was watching a video yesterday that someone had posted, supposedly showcasing his talents

I realised after about 30 seconds that most of these clips were him making recovery tackles from his own mistakes

I'm hugely unconvinced he's ready for this level, but if Brands think he is...
As I said, not ideal. He's young and makes mistakes. By all accounts he improved progressively last year at Derby.

As you say, we have to trust in the management. I suspect though that there may be a couple of other irons in the fire before we get to him.

Have to admit, the fact that the Sidibe deal is taking this long to finalize does not fill one with confidence in our ability to get another 2 or 3 over the line in less than 24 hours.

It’s a bit weird that the transfer deadline is 5pm but you have to register the player by 12pm for the weekend. I suppose it’s only one week but the point was making the deadline end before the season starts, but there will still be players sold on deadline day who can’t start week 1.

It just means if we sign Zaha it will be after 12 or he has a small injury. Absolutely no chance he would play against Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.