Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were to sign Zaha, Iwobi and a loan CB while also clearing the rest of the deadwood it seems to me like we would be looking at a net spend of ~80-85m and a wage increase of about 2m/year.

It's not impossible.

Dont think wages will increase by that much tbh?!

Say £200k zaha. £120k iwobi.

Schneiderlin going pays for iwobi wages itself

point i was making earlier is that yes, while he's nationalistically italian, it doesn't mean his family and upbringing didn't have any ivorian influence whatsoever. language and culture are things that could make him feel literally at home

gbamin and kean prob share some similar culture. throw a potential zaha into the mix, and maybe they hit it off well

as i said, i'm american - born and raised. but my blood and culture is still chinese, and if you were to think that i wouldn't feel any sense of closeness immediately from a fellow chinese person, you'd be wrong
No doubt. We don't have any Italian speakers at the club and he doesn't speak much English by the look of it so I assume he will be speaking French with the new French speaking signings. Piemonte is very bilingual anyway being on the French border.

The situation with Palace is crap but its not like they didn't know the player wanted to leave. They have made the situation harder for themselves by asking for silly money and moving the goal posts last minute which has then upset the player.

EAuDArTXYAAAIxD.jpg

My offer is this. Nothing...not
even the thousand dollars for the
Gaming Commission, which I'd
appreciate if you would put up
personally.

I think we need another quality centre half.
If Zouma isn't happening we need a similar player in asap. I wouldn't be looking at getting him in in 12 months time, as fat Frank will ruin him, and we will be back to another 6/8 months of shakey defending trying to coach him back to normal :/

Was the iwobi bid one to either force zaha to hand in request or to get palace to agree to the fee? Or has uncle uzzy been leaving his cheque book about

Who gives a hoot long as we get him aye?
It just doesn't sit well with me and I'd rather call it out than ignore it.

Landed to have him, still chuckling at the fact the notoriously conservative valuing by transfermarkt still has him at £36m.

Status
Not open for further replies.