Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is still time to redeem himself, but right now Brands looks like he’s been smoking Spizz and panicking.

It was obvious something is wrong, when our manager says over 3 times he wants players in early, but we’re still doing the Trolly dash on deadline day.

However the good news is Paul Joyce’s article about Zaha, makes it sound like we still have a chance.

I don’t believe Jim White fully either, him and Sky sources are the ones putting out this news. So it’s not full panicky mode yet.

That’s the one thing the bed wetters need to understand, it’s literally Sky throwing this out about Smalling and Iwobi, if it was Joyce, King or Kirkbride then it’d be panic stations

Barca want Umtiti out, why not do a loan with q decent fee as a "if this works out take it off the agreed fee" thing with them for him? Potential world class defender
giphy.gif

12:35
HULL CLOSE ON PENNINGTON

Everton trying to do more business then, but one player who looks set to leave is Matthew Pennington. Hull are close to signing the centre-back on a season-long loan.

There is still time to redeem himself, but right now Brands looks like he’s been smoking Spizz and panicking.

It was obvious something is wrong, when our manager says over 3 times he wants players in early, but we’re still doing the Trolly dash on deadline day.

However the good news is Paul Joyce’s article about Zaha, makes it sound like we still have a chance.

I don’t believe Jim White fully either, him and Sky sources are the ones putting out this news. So it’s not full panicky mode yet.
Redeem himself? Christ the blokes done more good transfers than any other dof or manager weve had in my opinion and hes only been here 12 months or so. Maybe we couldn't get the players in early as they for other reasons; international duty, undecided, club not wanting to sell.

It does all have a slight sense of desperation now. We have had a good window up until now and it just seems like our plans for CB and winger have been harder to realize than others. I think we had banked on Malcolm being the winger option as it seems Barcelona were happy to sell him to us but he clearly doesn't fancy the Premiership. The one thing that puzzles me is that we don't seem to have strongly pursued a CB even knowing Zouma was not going to materialise?

Status
Not open for further replies.