Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These prices are unbelievable aren't they? That's maguire price has killed the market. Merson will be foaming at the mouth and twitching on a floor somewhere
Merson won't be bothered about the Maguire price, he has and will be the media love-in for a while. The Ake price might kill him off though depending who eventually buys him

11:52

DOUCOURE BID REJECTED
Watford
have rejected a bid from Everton of £32m for midfielder Abdoulaye Doucoure.
The Frenchman, who played in Watford’s 2-1 friendly victory over Real Sociedad, has four years left on his present deal at Vicarage Road and Sky Sports News understands Watford have no intention of selling the 26-year old.
Reports in France suggest Marco Silva will return with a second bid.

DOUCOURE BID REJECTED
Watford
The Frenchman, who played in Watford’s 2-1 friendly victory over Real Sociedad, has four years left on his present deal at Vicarage Road and Sky Sports News understands Watford have no intention of selling the 26-year old.

So is it goodbye Zouma?

Today's alternative transfer news is brought to you from a position of discomfort as I've banged on some weight lately and 2 buttons have flown off my work shirt today, so I'm having to wear a hoodie in this heat to disguise the fact my gut is hanging out.

So, here we go;

Police in Merseyside have confirmed that last week saw an unprecedented number of reports from young black men with dreadlocks claiming that they were being followed and photographed by gammon faced fellas desperate for Twitter fame. It's hoped that with the signing of Moise Kean now completed these reports should start to tail off, but men fitting this description have been advised to remain vigilant.

Friday evening saw the arrival of Jean-Philippe Gbamin, a player I know absolutely nothing about apart from nobody being quite sure how to pronounce his name. This has caused much amusement in the players dedicated thread and sales of the Bob Marley classic 'Jammin' have sky rocketed this week. A choir consisting of Evertonians have attempted to re-launch the song this week and we should see this drop into the charts at about number 87, closely followed by a song released by the same choir called 'We're not racist' in honour of Kean's arrival.

News of potential CB targets has started to gather pace and what a selection of targets we have been treated to. We have a trio of Englishmen potentially available to us, first we have the permanently constipated looking Gary Cahill available on a free, followed by Chris Smalling and his flexi-face friend Phil Jones. All would add experience to our defence, the experience being one in which we concede a record number of goals and drop out of the Premier League for the first time.

A more experienced forward to support Kean would be nice, as would a RB to add competition for Coleman. It appears Zaha could still be on and with Brands bargaining power and powers of persuasion we can expect to see Palace to run out next season with a front 2 of Niasse and Tosun, supported by a new midfield of Bolasie, Schneiderlin, Besic and McCarthy. We will also expect Palace to pay bonuses for each goal Zaha scores for us and a clause that insists that the 6 players we've given them are available for selection when we play them.

An exciting week awaits and more incomings I'm sure, the most exciting part of the week will undoubtedly be the end of these updates and hearing about more weight gain related clothing malfunctions. I appreciate the feedback, which during the course of this window have included 12 offers of intercourse, 72 crushing blows to my self esteem, 346 PM's to request that I stop the updates and 14 offers to meet for a scrap. The sex has been great, although I don't think the 14 that met for a scrap were fully expecting it.

Have a good week. Up The Ebepton.

The thing is, if we play 4-2-3-1, we'd have about £40m of center mid talent on the bench ha

Spurs have shown how having good depth there though is critical, just our luck that we may need schneiderlin to start v Palace.
Yes, I agree it would be difficult keeping 4 top midfielders happy for most of the season. Ironically injuries could help with this and Gbamin may end up playing games in the defence where we have less cover. It would be easier to manage squad depth if we had Europe.

That's why I'd rather focus on area's where we need quality cover rather than bring in an extra midfielder this summer.

Wouldn't worry too much about Schneids playing at Palace. All teams are still looking for fitness and form for the first few games of the season. Their best player has had zero pre season so may only be on the bench and, tbh, I'd rather be playing Palace next week than City or Liverpool.

Today's alternative transfer news is brought to you from a position of discomfort as I've banged on some weight lately and 2 buttons have flown off my work shirt today, so I'm having to wear a hoodie in this heat to disguise the fact my gut is hanging out.

So, here we go;

Police in Merseyside have confirmed that last week saw an unprecedented number of reports from young black men with dreadlocks claiming that they were being followed and photographed by gammon faced fellas desperate for Twitter fame. It's hoped that with the signing of Moise Kean now completed these reports should start to tail off, but men fitting this description have been advised to remain vigilant.

Friday evening saw the arrival of Jean-Philippe Gbamin, a player I know absolutely nothing about apart from nobody being quite sure how to pronounce his name. This has caused much amusement in the players dedicated thread and sales of the Bob Marley classic 'Jammin' have sky rocketed this week. A choir consisting of Evertonians have attempted to re-launch the song this week and we should see this drop into the charts at about number 87, closely followed by a song released by the same choir called 'We're not racist' in honour of Kean's arrival.

News of potential CB targets has started to gather pace and what a selection of targets we have been treated to. We have a trio of Englishmen potentially available to us, first we have the permanently constipated looking Gary Cahill available on a free, followed by Chris Smalling and his flexi-face friend Phil Jones. All would add experience to our defence, the experience being one in which we concede a record number of goals and drop out of the Premier League for the first time.

A more experienced forward to support Kean would be nice, as would a RB to add competition for Coleman. It appears Zaha could still be on and with Brands bargaining power and powers of persuasion we can expect to see Palace to run out next season with a front 2 of Niasse and Tosun, supported by a new midfield of Bolasie, Schneiderlin, Besic and McCarthy. We will also expect Palace to pay bonuses for each goal Zaha scores for us and a clause that insists that the 6 players we've given them are available for selection when we play them.

An exciting week awaits and more incomings I'm sure, the most exciting part of the week will undoubtedly be the end of these updates and hearing about more weight gain related clothing malfunctions. I appreciate the feedback, which during the course of this window have included 12 offers of intercourse, 72 crushing blows to my self esteem, 346 PM's to request that I stop the updates and 14 offers to meet for a scrap. The sex has been great, although I don't think the 14 that met for a scrap were fully expecting it.

Have a good week. Up The Ebepton.

links still dead, i clicked each one

DOUCOURE BID REJECTED
Watford
Why tho

When Bournemouth spent 20 Million on Ake people on this very forum said they were paying too much and he wasn't worth it

I said it was a shrewd piece of business and that he'd be an excellent signing for them

They could now conceivably sell him for close to four times that and he's played very well for them during his time there

Score one more for Mikey lol lol lol (And @ijjysmith too if we're being fair. He called it also)

Until you're willing to go back and also update us on all of the utterly terrible shouts you've made please pipe down you utter knobhead.

where is bolasie going?

selling bolasie is like selling an xbox 360 and duping someone into thinking that they have actually bought an xbox one

Na, its more akin to my scam on eBay years ago.
"Ps2 for sale" - then send them a house brick in a box!, take the money out of paypal and block their calls. #jackpot

Steve Bruce will watch Bolasie youtube videos and think he will be signing a tricky winner with unique skills, but he will sign a guy who isn't even a footballer! I wonder would he take Martina as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.