Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a great deal for both parties. Tosun is a £15 million striker on form easily and palace are the ideal team for him. He is a very good finisher unfortunately just doesn't suit our style.

Mcarthey with a bit of luck with injuries for once in his career is a top midfield player of his type so £8 million is wort a punt Imo. £55 million is reasonable for a player of Zaha's ability in this crazy age, we get 2 players off the wage bill and use monies from sales to offset the cost.

Does Zaha improve us... absolutely all the haters slating him have made me laugh, he's proven in the premiership, he's reached his potential and would be devastating on the flank for us, he would probably be the most exciting player since kanchelskis.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but why the hangup on the cost, it's not our money just be happy the club are having a go. Name a better or as exciting winger with premier league proven ability we could even dream of signing and I might agree with you, did someone mention Ryan fraser on here recently (good god). Peace.

On a side note if this deal is true and gets accepted it’s probably going to pave the way for more swap (part exchange?) deals to offset the crazy prices deals like Neymar and Maguire have created

No,no. Far to good. How dare they try to improve themselves. Upstarts!

Im not disrespecting Palace but are your owners really looking to challenge for top 6?

You look at the fees Everton, West Ham, Wolves and Leicester are paying for players and Palace dont seem in the same market.

Its not disrespectful to say your ambitions this season (the clubs not fans) would be mid table hopefully pushing the top 10.

McCarthy is decent just never fit and Tosun in the Alladyce/Hodgson set up whilst not great is better than all your current strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.