Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PSA: THIS IS THE ORIGINAL

D2nJbXuWoAM80BT.jpg

I understand the point you are making but I think your logic is slightly flawed.

You are essentially saying it’s easier for Zaha because he’s in an inferior team and so he should be banging them in. That doesn’t really make sense. Whenever they play he has 2 men on him because teams can afford to do that as there is little threat from elsewhere.

Imagine teams putting 2 men on him when we’ve got richarlison, sigurdsson, Bernard and possible Kean on the pitch.

No not quite, what I’m saying is he has far space at Palace than he would at us. Teams play completely different against them will not has compact as they would against us.

They wouldn’t put 2 men on anyone, they just blanket 8/9 players behind the ball, he doesn’t have the creative edge to carve teams open. He’ll run down the wing or try and flick it back and run into a waiting mass of players

The Palace manager was talking yesterday about how small his squad is how they need to make signings.
Do we have players we are happy to lose that Palace would like to sign?
If we have then a deal could happen, if not it is hard to see how the gap could be bridged.

Small squad you say?

1. £10m in 2 installments
  2. Yannick Bolasie returns home
  3. Turkish international free-scoring beaut Cenk Tosun
  4. Tireless midfielder James McCarthy
  5. Belgian wing wizard Kevin Mirallas
  6. The Prince, Oumar Niasse.
Welcome Wilf. Take a bow Marcel. £300k off our wage bill.

Bad news for DCL if we sign both Kean and Zaha, but great news for the rest of us

Even worse for him when he gets loaned out to Forest and struggles....

and when i say "Forest", I mean Forest Green. Those vegans will love he (pussysoutof) tackles

Small squad you say?

1. £10m in 2 installments
  2. Yannick Bolasie returns home
  3. Turkish international free-scoring beaut Cenk Tosun
  4. Tireless midfielder James McCarthy
  5. Belgian wing wizard Kevin Mirallas
  6. The Prince, Oumar Niasse.
Welcome Wilf. Take a bow Marcel. £300k off our wage bill.
I’m doubtful Palace will be happy to go down the Sunderland route of taking all our deadwood and ending up in League One

The Zaha transfer depends now on Zaha , how badly does he want to leave Palace or how much does he want to join Everton ?

Palace don't need money after selling Wan Bissaka so the only thing that could force them to sell would be a player who is creating a stink at the club... that is what happens when a player decides he wants to leave... usually.

I can only imagine that we did not bid without first getting encouragement from the player and/or his agent/s . I think there is quite a bit to run on this yet and it could be a deadline day story.

Excellent post, i agree on every point.

I'd love Sangare but I don't think that's happening at all unfortunately. Not even been a vague mention of him in reports anywhere to replace Gana.

Leao is a striker, so not sure why you have him in there with Malcom and Zaha. For me it would be Leao or Kean

Also need a right back. Pretty desperately - absolutely cannot go into the season with just Coleman. It's every bit as important as any of the other positions. Same madness as when we tried to go into 2017/18 with just Baines at left back and everyone said "ah, Martina can cover there" even though he wasn't an actual left back.
...or a footballer. Why is he still here? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.