Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison isn’t going anywhere this season, maybe next but not this one. It makes no sense whatsoever to sell him or for him to agitate for a move.

I think as long as Silva is manager, there will be no agitation for a move.

That's not to say he won't join a real Madrid or Barcelona in the future, he's good enough.

BUT there is no way he'd be mouthing off in interviews and disrespecting Everton, to join dross like Man United. Like a Mr Lukaku.

I would much rather wait and get the players we need than spunk more money on absurd dross. It it takes until the last day of the window so be it. Transfer dealings are like a game of poker, don't show you're hand to early or you're screwed. Patience people, not much longer to go...

Playing poker with the manager rs season is neither smart or right.

Keep Gana.

Sign Kean, Malcolm or Zaha, plus Reece James from Chelsea. Loan deal for as yet unidentified CB on deadline day. ( Smalling )

Sorted.

Mate, we don’t support other teams or care about there transfer window and I am sure Marco does,not either - it,s about OUR club.

It,s a lazy lazy excuse rolled out by those who trying to defend the indefensible.
You're the one talking about a bottom half finish, name 3 teams that have improved enough to pass us to make that happen

Right now we need a man of action, not a man of holidays. Yes I am talking to you Marcel.
The stadium photos have been put out in an attempt to make people take their eye off the ball.

So you are saying Dan Meis and the Everton Board strategically decided months and months in advance that it was likely we would be in some difficult negotiations and wouldn’t have our targets in and that GOT forum and twitter posters would be in hysterics so we should schedule the announcement and public consultation to specifically distract them?

Zaha in and Tosun and McCarthy out plus £35m would be a steal.

Zaha offers us a focal point upfront, prem experience, hitting a good age and shifting two players who haven't contributed to the team and have no future.

Adding Kean, Lucas Tousart, Jean-Philippe Gbamin and right back cover would be a superb window

I have reservations over Zaha. Possibly he could flop at an inflated price.
But if we do manage to structure a deal like you suggested. I'm all for him to come in and play Bernard's role.

Do we need Gabamin if we do get Tousart? I feel like it's better to get a CB by trade, not a utility man.

Kean is the most exciting transfer target in a good while.

Well, we're 11 days from the end of the summer transfer window; apart from Delph in we're no further forward than last season having also lost a player and with Gueye and maybe Richarlison to go; we're giving away players like Schneiderlin for nothing when incoming funds are crucial for us to go out and spend; the manager is now saying he is disappointed with the preseason and the state of the squad and needs 5 more in...I dont know, maybe you see the positives in all that, but I dont.

It's not funny though is it. It's boring and a bit sad really.

In fact if you think that's funny you probably find John bishop funny.

I post what I hear.

Posters then listen to commentary and hear the unease in the commentators voice. I seem to be held in pretty high esteemed.

I've literally never heard of you, John.

Zaha
Kean
Top CB

And if we only sanction Gana sale with a replacement in the door.

If we could manage that, our window would suddenly jump to a 8/9 out of ten.

I'm sure we'd soon forget about the extra time taken to get players of that ilk into our club.

RB would be an extra treat, but I'm sure we can make do. Coleman has been in fine form in pre season, looks really sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.