Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is your considered informed opinion despite the manager saying exactly the opposite
Well I think he is a squad option generally.
My opinion here was more that if Gana leaves and we can't secure a younger replacement, Delph is in as a back up plan. At eight million it's not a bad one.

Steve Walsh identified Kante off the back of him having very good stats in the french league to be fair
And did the same with Gueye when he brought him here. I reckon Gueye's replacement may be identified using similar methods. Although it would be nice to maybe try something different when we replace him. I don't really have any names but that Sangare guy from France.

Yeah there's barely an on topic post in here but whatever I'll take the fall.

It would be nice to get something done this week so that we have something extra for the Palace game. We are down Zouma and up Lossl and Delph from the end of last year which is a net negative as it stands.
You are being made an example of similar to Niasse when he got a three-game ban for being fouled in the opposition's penalty area.

In other news, think we'll get one in by the end of next week at the earliest, and hopefully at least three gone in that time.

By the end of the window, praying for three or four in and up to 10 out.

Steve Walsh identified Kante off the back of him having very good stats in the french league to be fair

Players were signed before stats.

Good scouts wouldnt just use stats.

They have a use, but they shouldn't be the only thing, which is what some people are doing.......

Anyway, I guess my prediction of an exciting day has crashed and burnt.

Nothing new, no sagas resolved, utterly NADA. Wonder how long Brands has left on his holiday.

Think if Zouma suspects he’s 3rd choice at Chelsea, he’ll be able to force his way in. Luiz is 32 now and it’ll be between him and Christensen to step up this season.

If Zouma feels confident enough that he’ll get those opportunities, then it’s better to be 3rd choice at Chelsea than 1st choice at Everton.
Next time you are chatting to Kurt will you ask him for his autograph for me .
Thanks in advance

Players were signed before stats.

Good scouts wouldnt just use stats.

They have a use, but they shouldn't be the only thing, which is what some people are doing.......

Anyway, I guess my prediction of an exciting day has crashed and burnt.

Nothing new, no sagas resolved, utterly NADA. Wonder how long Brands has left on his holiday.
I really don't think anyone is suggesting that we sign someone purely down to the stats without actually watching the player in action, the stats just simplify the task of identifying players for specific roles

Status
Not open for further replies.