Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It got that bad today that I actually stopped checking this during work.
I can understand why you may occasionally lash out.
I am regularly amazed that lads on here who have probably only played at pub league level think they more about football players that Brands and Silva.
Lads honestly believe that Brands is sitting on his arse and not trying to get targets in.
Lads see a 5 min youtube video and proclaim the player to be the next Messi,as if Brands has not got a portfolio on the said player
Unbelievable jeff

‘Kinell lads, it’s not hard: Post about transfers, transfer rumours, transfers you’d like to happen, etc.

I, for one, do not care one jot about how many points we had at the end of November and what the spread between some arbitrarily chosen league positions was.

Watch:

I think we’ll sign Kurt Zouma, and that Lampard’s recent comments were simply a bargaining chip.

SEE?! Dead easy.

The thing is tho mate, he doesn’t contribute enough to goals or assists, hasn’t got enough caps for France and single handedly took stoke down. It’s a swerve based on stats unfortunately.

How did those front 6 do in the last 3rd of the season? And that was without a goalscorer up top
see what happens when you poke the stat bear
I'm glad you asked.

Last third is the last 13 games and we scored 17 goals for 1.31 per game. For the season we were 54 in 38 so 1.42. The last ten games where we really found form was 15 in 10 for 1.5. So really we were pretty consistent in the rate at which we scored.

Our improvement in results was impacted more by conceding less at least in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.