Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaha leaving palace .... palace need a winger.....Bolasie played for palace,,,, Bruce wants Bolasie at Newcastle.

Confirmed bidding war.

I rate Zaha, but paying a massive fee for him would add to my suspicion that the club's foreign scouting network isn't fit for purpose.

If we have the cash to sign Zaha (doubt it) then I really would prefer it to be spent a bit better than buying him.
I think he’s different gravy but agree with this, we don’t even NEED a right winger really, far more pressing concerns

Wouldn’t complain if he did come in though

@BlueToff if we sold Gana who would you like to see come in + who do you want as a new striker?

I honestly don't think there's many players like him mate so if we did we'd definitely have to go for someone just with potential to be moulded into that player.

I've only seen Sangare (the Toulouse lad that people bang on about) in the AFCON. He seemed alright but was played as a box-to-box midfielder and didn't really stand out in that role (but then again, it's the AFCON). I suppose someone like that with a bit more presence.

I was really keen on Haller for the striker role. I don't think we were ever in, though. Ideally, we need someone who has Dom's height and presence, just with a bit more about them in terms of their all-round play and finishing. I'm not entirely convinced Kean or Leao are the ones for that role but I'd happily be proved wrong.

If we did go for a Kean/Leao, I think we'd need a wide player to come in who we know could get us 10 goals to ensure there isn't pressure on Kean/Leao right away to get 15 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.