Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not whinging per se but I could have sworn in late April "targets have been identified and will be brought in early". I give it about another week before any players brought in won't feature in the first match. That's pretty poor imo. Points in August count just as much as points May.
Knowing the players you want to sign and being able to sign them are two different things.
I am sure PSG fans cannot understand why Gueye has not been signed already or why Leipzig are taking so long to sign Lookman.

Clubs do not want to sell good players or buy ones they do not want... that is why we have a stockpile of players for sale.

Manchester airport arrivals, SportPesa driver

Both of these players will end up twice the player Haller is, look forward to returning to this one.
I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. Both are better goal scorers already in my opinion. Smaller sample size, but you can see it.

Like I said mate, it’s not about being positive or negative about any aspect of the club. It’s purely about seeking continuous improvement in the playing squad.

I wouldn’t say fans are any more relaxed about transfers than we were last summer. If we are, then thats as much thanks to the marketing department as it is the coaching department. I think if the window closes with only what we have then we won’t have Improved this window at all.

“A bit of decent coaching” to DCL and Keane still hasn’t got them to the level required. The unfortunate and undeniable truth is that we won’t get to where we want with them starting.

But the window wont close with only what we have, thats the thing.
If the window closes now with every club in the league with only what they have, they will all be disapointed, bar maybe City, Liverpool & Villa

I don’t think anyone wrote off Keane did they? He’s another in the Pickford bracket for me. A decent enough player but won’t ever be good enough consistently for a top six team. If we sign Zouma, I’d expect him to be benched once Mina gets to full fitness.

Even though Mina has been terrible, he’s one of those with a much higher ceiling than Keane. Keane plays at 6/10 level fairly consistently but he’s only ever a D level defender, a good few brackets below the elite. Mina, like Zouma, if he displays his world cup form, could be in that bracket just below the elite.

i did

Status
Not open for further replies.