Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like this one will come back to bite us. Could see him doing a De Bruyne and finding consistency in the bundesliga before bouncing back to a big club in the prem. For some reason he just won’t do it for us though.
I get this. He could go on to become world class, but it doesn’t mean he would’ve kicked on here.
The longer he’s here struggling for game time the more his stock will fall.

People turning their noses up at Mandzuckic yet will name their pets after Duncan Ferguson. He could only dream of being half the player the big Croat has been in his career.

A monster in the air and is another with a "win at all costs" mentality. Worth a 2 year deal I say.

Moise Kean though is the one we should be really going all out for however.

People turning their nose up at Mandzukic because he’s of an age when we have Niasse still on our books.

I’d have Van Basten right now ahead of Niasse.

Why aren’t any forwards as good as he was. I’d implode if we got a striker 9/10th as good as he was

I don’t think we will sign a right back this window as I’m pretty sure we will use Holgate as cover. Also don’t think we will sign another midfielder unless Gana is sold. We will sign a centre back and maybe one or two forwards. We still have a first team squad of over 30 players that we need to reduce before looking at improvements in other positions.
We will definitely sign 2 forwards imo. One striker & one wide player. We are start to shift players and if we can’t sell niasse & tosun they will be loaned out as they aren’t good enough. And after loaning kenny I’d be surprised if a right back isn’t bought in

People turning their nose up at Mandzukic because he’s of an age when we have Niasse still on our books.

I’d have Van Basten right now ahead of Niasse.

Guarantee you if he started 10 games he'd score more than DCL would if he started the same 10.

The delusion of some of our supporters, you'd think the next Dixie Dean is out there now, fresh and only 23, just waiting for Everton to strike a deal for him.

Not a problem with him leaving at all.

1) Signed under Koeman. Not a Silva player and despite constantly saying he was the clubs future, blatently didn't kick on in his progression as expected. Dropped from England youth teams and when he did play he was poor since U20 World Cup.

2) Already didn't get game time when we had Richarlison, Walcott, Calvert-Lewin and Bernard playing out wide, going to get even less game time if the club are looking at Neres/Malcom/Keane/Leao standard wingers/forwards for the future.

3) Selling a squad/fringe player for over 100% profit. We will not miss what we didn't have.

Important caveat to this is bringing in a similar quality player to those listed in point 2 with the money...

Status
Not open for further replies.