Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's only a "lack of ambition" to want to stick with DCL is you don't think DCL can get it done. I personally believe he can, as do others who rate him

It's not lacking ambition to believe in a player

It’s lacking in ambition to not have more than one half decent striker, whether DCL is good enough or not we don’t have any other strikers who are.
If DCL gets injured we have no cover.

It’s lacking in ambition to not have more than one half decent striker, whether DCL is good enough or not we don’t have any other strikers who are.
If DCL gets injured we have no cover.

It’ll happen I’m confident a striking option will join, appreciate the need to get it done and over the line ASAP but there’s time.

Clueless to why it’s taking time, but the links are promising. Kean & Leao represent good options to join the squad providing youth and hunger - God knows if they are true, but Costa & Mandzukic represent stop gap options if there is truth to those rumours.

Hopefully we hear things develop this week.

It’ll happen I’m confident a striking option will join, appreciate the need to get it done and over the line ASAP but there’s time.

Clueless to why it’s taking time, but the links are promising. Kean & Leao represent good options to join the squad providing youth and hunger - God knows if they are true, but Costa & Mandzukic represent stop gap options if there is truth to those rumours.

Hopefully we hear things develop this week.
He’s getting on now but I’d like Mandzukic here, I think he would do very well.

Inappropriate Language
Reading a lot on here, and the debate rolls on. Our forward line.

Lets just think for a second. Would either DCL or Tosun even get on the subs bench at Man City, Spurs, The S****, Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea....and yes even Wolves, Watford or Leicester? No, they would not. They are both simply not good enough for us to progress.

We need 2 out and out goal scoring center forwards/strikers. Simple as. Hopefully, we will get at least one. The at least we may see a better DCL. Tosun is simply awful.

Just my view on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.