• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haller? Better prospect than Kean?

Sorry but thats totally lost me...Kean has been in the wunderkind bracket for a while now, Juve fans love him and hes been capped by Italy...Haller has been in Holland and Germany and now West Ham.
Hence why I said stats wise. Haller blows kean away. I then asked unless these people who know so much are watching both players week in week out to know about them being better prospects than the other.

I guarantee you, 99% had never heard or watched kean before mid/late last season. Now everyone is an expert.

The form we ended last season with, including DCL up top, would challenge for the top 4 this season, particular with all our challengers being weaker.

I expect we’ll be even better this season as the team gets more used to Silva’s ideas and younger players, like DCL develop, however it’s all completely irrelevant as we will add in that area.

The team that ended last season though, would put in a top 4 challenge this season, which only reiterates how much we have to look forward to this forthcoming season.

Pass me what you’ve been smoking.

We played a lot of teams in terrible form.

This Everton side currently won’t be challenging for top 6 never mind top 4.

How you think DCL is worthy to play regularly for a top side I can’t figure out.

Would anyone around us have him?

Nobody above us would simple.

Wolves wouldnt

Leicester wouldn’t

West Ham now wouldn’t.

Wake up ffs

I understand wanting to sign the "youngers"... we already have DCL who I value as a guy with enormous potential. Honestly all I'm asking for is a more experience, proven striker who can teach the boy something. Positioning, mindset, and ability. I think he just needs some time to grow. Get someone who doesn't cost an arm and a leg who can do just that.

I understand wanting to sign the "youngers"... we already have DCL who I value as a guy with enormous potential. Honestly all I'm asking for is a more experience, proven striker who can teach the boy something. Positioning, mindset, and ability. I think he just needs some time to grow. Get someone who doesn't cost an arm and a leg who can do just that.
I understand that sentiment but it isn't so easy to do. That was kind of the thought with Tosun and that hasn't worked at all. Those players aren't plentiful.

Can’t afford to buy an expensive player coach type striker.

No guarantees DCl will even improve. I was always told you can strikers a lot of things but knowing where to be at the right time you can not.

DCL won’t be learning that from anyone

I understand that sentiment but it isn't so easy to do. That was kind of the thought with Tosun and that hasn't worked at all. Those players aren't plentiful.
You can go out an get a giroud, rondon... someone whose done it in the prem similar to DCL play style. Cenk had a respectable career in Turkey but has never played in the league before and made a impact

You can go out an get a giroud, rondon... someone whose done it in the prem similar to DCL play style. Cenk had a respectable career in Turkey but has never played in the league before and made a impact
With respect mate, Rondon would be an awful signing. As would Giroud at this point although I maybe would have taken before he went to Chelsea but it is clear he isn't in it exclusively to play football anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.