• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we may be his only option mate.

Get him on a season long loan with option to buy for 1 gazillion quid if we win fa Cup, league Cup and CL qualification
Need Moshiri to get on the ale again and wake up wondering what he done last night..

I'd go see a doctor
You may have an ear infection then .
You spelt Justin Bieber wrong.
Your ears are dirty. You have to clean them. Delph will not be Everton player
I'd get your hearing checked mate - Specsavers do it free
Dont believe the voices

Ahem...@orly

:coffee:

Make them pay @sfa.ok

@Boss Silva what a nightmare

Disgrace. WHERES THE JEDI MONEY BILL

Going towards contract Dave's contract renewal, so we should see him back with our new signings from now on.

He wasnt in the right frame of mind to carry out his duty with the Delph signing whilst contract negotiations were ongoing but there is a mutual agreement in place now on a £2mill 4 year contract.

From Kirkbride.
Talk of a move for Diego Costa is understood to be wide of the mark and director of football Brands has stressed that significant funds will only be spent on players in the 20-25/6 age bracket, saying he does not want to sign a “big name” striker that would hinder the development of Dominic Calvert-Lewin.

Ugh. I will be joining the Brands Out campaign if Deadwood Calvert-Lewin leads the line against Palace.

If Bruce gets the newcastle job (basically has) and signs bolasie and mccarthy...

Its worth a flutter on them being relegated.

If he signs them two we could have a real chance of him turning them into the next Sunderland, both in league position and also as our cast off club. I mean if you’re willing to take bolasie then surely mirrallas could get a move for a couple of million. They love having an overpaid, talented, lazy French speaking player , they’ve had heaps over the years

Status
Not open for further replies.