Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen was the same. My mate who is a physio said both players would be ‘finished’ by their late 20s at best, due to playing as teenagers. He was right.
Norman Whiteside was the first that I can remember, playing CF at 16 in an age when CH's could assault you.

Owen was the same. My mate who is a physio said both players would be ‘finished’ by their late 20s at best, due to playing as teenagers. He was right.

Got mates from school that were 6”1 and had full beards when they were like 13 , they all looked about 40 and bald I’m their mis to late 20’s .

Was quite excited for next season given Brands does his magic and teams like Arsenal and united could potentially implode leaving the door open for us, but now am not so sure looking at how Leicester have strengthened and their form towards the end of last season (Mr coke head in particular) and obviously wolves doing bits, even west ham with Fornals and if they get Haller you can 100% guarantee he will do a Yarmolenko and score a brace against us. Basically would be so Everton if we finish above United, Arsenal to come seventh behind Wolves and Leicester.

Leicester could lose Maguire still. Would not offset all of their other good business and would give them money to spend but would weaken their XI.

Costa rumors aside, Wolves haven’t added anyone. Nuno over-uses his starters, they’re all a year older, and now they have Europa. I think Wolves drink deeply from the poisoned chalice of Europa and slip lower. More worried about Foxes.

Odds checker tweeting that Danny welbeck is 1/5 to join Everton. Imagine that. I’ve only just accepted Delph. Welbeck would be a disgrace.
Though I’m sure Kirkbride said we Weren’t interested in welbeck about a month ago

Status
Not open for further replies.