• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES, HE'S GOT A MOUTHY DAD.

Moise Kean’s father claims Inter ‘are his home’ and that ‘he’d like to go there’ if they offer him more money than Juventus or Ajax. Biorou Jean’s relationship with Moise appears to be strained, but that has not stopped him from advising the striker to join Inter.

“It all started when we were walking around market stalls and I told him to choose a shirt,” he told Passioneinter.com. “He wasn’t in any doubt, he chose [Obafemi] Martins’ Nerazzurri jersey right away.

“Inter are his home: he chose them as a child, so surely he’d like to go there. Then it depends on the offers that come in for him. If Inter offer more than what he earns right now, he’ll go there in my opinion. When he played for Torino, he always said to me: ‘After Toro, take me to Inter.’

“I’ve read in the newspapers that he could go abroad, but I haven’t talked to Raiola yet: he’ll contact me before making a decision. Despite being an adult, he still has his roots here. I’ll advise him to go to Inter so he can be even closer to me, instead of going to the Netherlands.”
So his da said this in an interview with an Inter fan site, makes me think he's just embellishing a story for them. From Moise's comments about him I don't think his dad holds much sway over him either.

I think voodoo priests are more 'shaman' than 'witch doctor'...but I'm not an expert on the subject. Most of my limited knowledge comes from Everton's AGMs...
Any way you spin it the whole reference seems bizarre. The Mosh seems far from the new tom O'Conner so why bring it up at all....

So his da said this in an interview with an Inter fan site, makes me think he's just embellishing a story for them. From Moise's comments about him I don't think his dad holds much sway over him either.

The inter interview was a while ago i think

Is that the same player that played for Newcastle ? If so I thought he was pretty crap myself.
Obafemi Martins was class! we were linked with him a few times between 2004 and 2012. Still remember him scoring the winner for Birmingham in the league cup final in 2011 and acrobatic celebrations.

Anyway, Kean in for £27m, sounds like its 50/50 from what I have read, I wont get my hopes up too much

As that Sports Witness article puts it:

Ajax are also interested, and there’s talk of Kean being part of a deal for Matthijs de Ligt, but Juventus would quite like a buy-back clause if they do part with him.

Ajax are also ok at developing players...

Status
Not open for further replies.