Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to hit such ambitions sooner or later. The sooner we tried the faster we benefit from it. We lose nothing by trying. Eggs mention a good point, the management believe we stand a chance if we decides to go ahead. Felix is quoted at 100m kean is not that level yet. Can’t compare really. He had game time towards the end of the season because Juv wrap up the title very early and they intend to rest Ronaldo for champions league. He is a very good prospect, the same could be said about Lukaku and we manage to sign him. Sometimes things happen in football and for this instance it is not beyond reasons to believe we can if we want.

Most of the top clubs in europe want him, I mean CL teams, we can’t even qualify for Europa, and I highly doubt we have the money to spunk on one player. Utter non story from last month cos we had a scout there, they have us launching £100m bids lol

He's a proper head case mate. Got a ban for spitting in another players face the other month after diving in on him then throwing a elbow at him and then trying to headbutt him.

Maybe it was a mad five minutes but I think I recall him one or two other moments I heard about.
Always need one wildcard in the team no?

We have to hit such ambitions sooner or later. The sooner we tried the faster we benefit from it. We lose nothing by trying. Eggs mention a good point, the management believe we stand a chance if we decides to go ahead. Felix is quoted at 100m kean is not that level yet. Can’t compare really. He had game time towards the end of the season because Juv wrap up the title very early and they intend to rest Ronaldo for champions league. He is a very good prospect, the same could be said about Lukaku and we manage to sign him. Sometimes things happen in football and for this instance it is not beyond reasons to believe we can if we want.

We should always try for those kinds of players. I think we have a lot to offer for a young player - game time, decent squad, PL football, wages.

I’d honestly be surprised if Juve would consider selling him for anything less than £100m. He’s the next star for both club and country. It doesn’t mean anything until offers are put in though. I would’ve never expected Cillessen to go for over £30m - fees have gone mad.

We should always try for those kinds of players. I think we have a lot to offer for a young player - game time, decent squad, PL football, wages.

I’d honestly be surprised if Juve would consider selling him for anything less than £100m. He’s the next star for both club and country. It doesn’t mean anything until offers are put in though. I would’ve never expected Cillessen to go for over £30m - fees have gone mad.

Last year of his contract mate, impossible to be anything near 100m. Raiola factor, desperate for game time, racist league, higher wages, juv needing funds for Pogba, Brands influence and the fact we already have big prospect shining in our club could convince him to join our project.

If we can get both Neres and Kean, our front 5 would be set, and we could just get rid off the rest, selling Tosun, Niasse, Sandro, Bolasie, Onyekuru, Mirallas, and one of Lookman or Walcott. If reports were to be believed, we would be paying maybe 60 million for the pair, and could get back conservatively 60-70 if we could actually find buyers. We would basically have a net spend of 0 to improve the front line due to the sheer mass of players we have there to sell. Such a bloated squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.