Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Les Ferdinand - scored more against us than any other club. Read years ago he turned us down because of the racist reputation.

Jon Stead - 9 career goals, 3/4 against us, including 2 winners at Goodison

There are loads, just can't remember this early on a Monday
What about Paul Scharner? I could almost bet the only goals he scored in his career were against us lol

Really turning into the type of player I’d like so see in our midfield. I think with a little more positional consistency he’ll be a very very solid signing.

I havnt even watched the video but I can tell you now... I wouldn’t have a single player on that pitch playing for us.

If we sold Tierney he'd probably be playing LB or CB rather than RB

As others have said, if we go for regular 3 at the back then he could go into the 3 whilst Digne plays as wing back

Not happening mate. I doubt we'd stump up the cash and try and shoe-horn him into the side when we're pretty much covered in his position(s).

He'll go to Arsenal and do well I reckon.

If we signed Tierney he'd probably be playing LB or CB rather than RB

As others have said, if we go for regular 3 at the back then he could go into the 3 whilst Digne plays as wing back

LOL

We aint signing an injury prone farmer when we have the 2 best LBs in the league.

He will go and warm Arsenals treatment room for 18 months till hes sold to Queen of the South.

Status
Not open for further replies.