Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most jarg ITK's get shot down in here but the jargest of them all has celeb status with some.

Fair play to The Esk for pulling it off!

He obviously had some knowledge when Koeman was being sought after. Iirc he said he knew someone who was on the team trying to bring in him. His info was pretty good in that regards as well.

It's literally ANYTHING after that he completely and utterly whiffed.

The lad clearly knows a lot about the money part of the equation and has some connections to people in the sport. He just bought in to his own and never backed down even when it was clear things weren't happening like they were said to be happening.

We changed our accounting year from June to June last week mate.

May to June this year obv.

So Vlasic will be in the coming accounts.
Good call, you got me on that. It's funny, I noticed that a couple other clubs were already June to June. Wonder why we were ever May to May? Yep, he'll be in there, decent accounting profit. You'd think selling a couple players prior to month end might also help, because it is going to be a significant accounting loss.

I love everton business matters, bunch of lads with a above average knowledge of business and accounting doing a show telling a man who has made literal billions from being a accountant how to run his company.

They are interesting to listen to but it smacks of one of the lads in jaguar talking about how the company should be ran because he was manager of a corner shop too me.

I need you to join Connor’s thread and give a root and branch review of EBM

Status
Not open for further replies.