Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernard was and always has been seen as a squad player.

People forget he only played regulary once Richarlison was moved up top then out wide on the right as Tosun/DCL/Walcott were stinking the gaff out.

Richarlison ??? Neres

It would be that with Bernard and Walcott options off the bench.

Think you’re forgetting that he was injured when he came, had no pre season and was in a new country and a new league

I know we all want players in early and to get them up to speed with pre-season etc but patience is the key and opportunities to sign players who might’ve not been available at the start of a window come up.

For example if Napoli sign Lozano then one of their forwards might suddenly become available.

Brands showed last season that he plays the game well and I have my full trust in him that we’ll end up with a better team than we ended the season with.
I agree in Brands we trust
But that has nothing got to do with West Ham

Walcott should be in the bin regardless. Should have been last season.

I dont think he is, I'm not his biggest fan but cant argue with his numbers from last year. As you say mate, be nice to have some options going forward.

I certainly wouldn’t mind dumpster diving outside goodison, our “ bin is full of very expensive things “ it’s quite unbelievable how much money we are throwing away each week with our dross

Bernard was and always has been seen as a squad player.

People forget he only played regulary once Richarlison was moved up top then out wide on the right as Tosun/DCL/Walcott were stinking the gaff out.

Richarlison ??? Neres

It would be that with Bernard and Walcott options off the bench.
To be honest I’m getting a bit ticked off with all this denigrating of little Bernie

LEAVE HIM ALONE

To be honest I’m getting a bit ticked off with all this denigrating of little Bernie

LEAVE HIM ALONE

Im not slating Bernard I like the lad but its clear he was brought in as a rotational option to Richarlison from the bench.

Richarlison was never signed to be played as a CF or RW he was moved from LW as we couldn't score in a brothel and he came on against the RS on the right when Walcott went off and done really well. Prior to his move from LW Bernard wasn't featuring from the start it really isnt that hard to understand you cant play 2x LW at the same time unless one is moved out of position.

That was my whole point which many seemed confused by and assumed it was me saying Bernard is crap and should never play or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.