Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
......bit of Toffee transfer gossip about this Sunday morning, here’s a summary for 16th June;

- The Liverpool Echo has asked Ajax winger, David Neres about reported interest from Everton. The player is quoted as saying; “I try to stay focused on what’s happening on the pitch and on the competition i’m playing in. I leave those things to my agent. Of course, the Premier League interests me, it’s the best league in the world but I leave that in the hands of God.” The Echo also quote Richarlison; “i’ve spoken to him about it already, I told him the doors are open for him there & that could help us a lot. I hope he comes, i’ve known him since we played together for Brazil U20s & he’s a guy I really get along with, hopefully i’ll see him there”.

- According to La Pagina Millonari, Everton’s move for Santiago Sosa is on the verge of collapse. An initial work permit application has been denied and Sosa does not have the documentation required for an EU Passport. Everton have agreed a £13m deal with River Plate but a move is unlikely without the EU Passport.

- Catalan newspaper Sport report it’s almost certain PSG will sign Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea & Jordan Pickford will replace him at Old Trafford. As a result, Everton want to sign Barcelona’s Dutch international keeper, Jasper Cillessen as soon as possible.

- Mundo Deportivo continue to say Everton are close to securing a deal for Barcelona midfielder, Andre Gomes.

- Football Gana suggest Everton are one of several clubs interested in 18 year old midfielder, Mohammed Kudus, who plays for Danish side, Nordsjaelland.

- Birmingham Live reckon Everton are monitoring young Coventry midfielder, Tom Bayliss. The 20 year old is valued at £3m.

- The Liverpool Echo pick up on reports saying Everton Director of Football, Marcel Brands, is a fan of Atletico Madrid’s 27 year old Right Back, Santiago Arias.

So after trawling through the nonsense of last night discussion to catch up.. does this mean we are not pushing the Brazilian Everton lad? That one had me more excited than all this Neres stuff!

So after trawling through the nonsense of last night discussion to catch up.. does this mean we are not pushing the Brazilian Everton lad? That one had me more excited than all this Neres stuff!

There's a posh word when your name refers to your job.

......bit of Toffee transfer gossip about this Sunday morning, here’s a summary for 16th June;

- The Liverpool Echo has asked Ajax winger, David Neres about reported interest from Everton. The player is quoted as saying; “I try to stay focused on what’s happening on the pitch and on the competition i’m playing in. I leave those things to my agent. Of course, the Premier League interests me, it’s the best league in the world but I leave that in the hands of God.” The Echo also quote Richarlison; “i’ve spoken to him about it already, I told him the doors are open for him there & that could help us a lot. I hope he comes, i’ve known him since we played together for Brazil U20s & he’s a guy I really get along with, hopefully i’ll see him there”.

- According to La Pagina Millonari, Everton’s move for Santiago Sosa is on the verge of collapse. An initial work permit application has been denied and Sosa does not have the documentation required for an EU Passport. Everton have agreed a £13m deal with River Plate but a move is unlikely without the EU Passport.

- Catalan newspaper Sport report it’s almost certain PSG will sign Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea & Jordan Pickford will replace him at Old Trafford. As a result, Everton want to sign Barcelona’s Dutch international keeper, Jasper Cillessen as soon as possible.

- Mundo Deportivo continue to say Everton are close to securing a deal for Barcelona midfielder, Andre Gomes.

- Football Gana suggest Everton are one of several clubs interested in 18 year old midfielder, Mohammed Kudus, who plays for Danish side, Nordsjaelland.

- Birmingham Live reckon Everton are monitoring young Coventry midfielder, Tom Bayliss. The 20 year old is valued at £3m.

- The Liverpool Echo pick up on reports saying Everton Director of Football, Marcel Brands, is a fan of Atletico Madrid’s 27 year old Right Back, Santiago Arias.
Nice one Eggs, top work as usual mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.