Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The writing was on the wall whenever they won the World Cup in 66.

The delivery of the Dildo Superdrome has set us back considerable windows.
You wouldn’t be alone in being concerned about the advances West Ham are making. They really should have their own thread in here, like the RS do. Both those clubs are our bitterest rivals

Why is this thread all about West Ham?

Really couldn't care who they sign.

I am confident we will be comfortably above them at the end of the season.

I am also sure that Brands approach to the market will be more robust and successful than theirs.

Can we go back to focusing on who we might be bringing in to strengthen our team?

I am also sure that Brands approach to the market will be more robust and successful than theirs.

Can we go back to focusing on who we might be bringing in to strengthen our team?

@GwladysBlue got lost thinking it was the other clubs transfers thread and was crying about it

That Fornals West Ham have just signed is an attacking midfielder who plays either just behind the striker, or wide right. In 35 La Liga games last season he had a grand total of 2 goals and a mighty 3 assists. That tells me he is a player with very little end product. But, he’s a foreign player signed for decent money so he must be good I suppose.

Maxi Gomez, West Ham apparently have a bid accepted, but so do a big Spanish club and the player is thought to prefer to stay in Spain. So West Ham are a long way from doing that particular deal.

And people on here are now wetting the bed about the Ammers why? Unbelievable

Surely you must know how it works by now ?

West Ham sign a player, in fact any player at all that signs for them automatically turns them into the best team in the world.

Don't worry, it'll change focus when Bournemouth or Watford sign someone we have no interest in.

I’m pretty sure we do actually. One of our more forward thinking brethren foresaw the irresistible rise of the Jellied Eel Army.
West Ham already have a dedicated thread on here?? ...and to think I was only being facetious...
Bloody West Ham are really annoying me now...

Status
Not open for further replies.