Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we even linked with this Turnbull fellow??

I’ve never seen him ever but it absolutely stinks of McFadden.

He's far better than McFadden at a comparable age. Performed far better than James Maddison did at the same age in the same league. I've seen all 3 at the same stage and I'm telling you he's the best of them all. I also have very close links to the game in Scotland. Believe or believe not but I know we have had boys watching this guy for a while now. His move to Celtic breaking down due to interest in England made it somewhat relevent. Hence my post.

He's far better than McFadden at a comparable age. Performed far better than James Maddison did at the same age in the same league. I've seen all 3 at the same stage and I'm telling you he's the best of them all. I also have very close links to the game in Scotland. Believe or believe not but I know we have had boys watching this guy for a while now. His move to Celtic breaking down due to interest in England made it somewhat relevent. Hence my post.

So he’s going to Stoke then?

So he’s going to Stoke then?

From a guy who thought at this point last year that Maddison wouldn't have a place in our squad then batter on man...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190614-215039_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190614-215039_Chrome.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 240

Didn't mean to mate, sorry if it's been interpreted that way.

Just passing on what I know to be factual.

And you know there has been some decent players that have came from the Spl. 2 played in the champions League final this year. I don't think we have anyone who has. This boy is the real deal.
@ijjysmith

You’ve obviously seen more of him than anyone on here so it’s good to hear he’s a prospect. And he’s annoyed Celtic so I like him for that.

I’m just not much of a huge fan of posts about players we’ve not really been linked with.

But that’s just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.