Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am genuinely sorry that you feel the potential for abuse is greater than the reward of being recognised as an ITK. I had hoped that you were the 'real deal' as it were. I am also sorry if you were offended by the puns around 1930-45 Germany and I think you would join me in a pusch for better manners on the forum.
*putsch, just wanted to join in as the weather is slightly like a monsoon.

People who say they have info,post it and stop worrying about what others say,if its wrong who cares as least we read whats suppose to be happening,dont say none of this rubbish like i cant post stuff because the deal wont happen or other teams will sign the player if i say,or if someone signs - say that this was the player i knew about, etc.

I'm pretty sure clubs and agents pass out false information for their own benefit - if somebody gets hold of it and passes it on, it's not the end of the world.

I've been told stuff (not about Everton) and choose not to mention it as if it doesn't come off I'll look a prat, and I don't need any more excuses for people to think I'm a prat.

I got all excited when I logged on to see 5 new pages in the past hour on here, only for it to be yous all kicking off...

‘Sake

B8-EAEAD6-2-FC3-42-B4-86-D0-4610-ACA13990.gif

I'm pretty sure clubs and agents pass out false information for their own benefit - if somebody gets hold of it and passes it on, it's not the end of the world.

I've been told stuff (not about Everton) and choose not to mention it as if it doesn't come off I'll look a prat, and I don't need any more excuses for people to think I'm a prat.

You mean Twitter

No i won't chill mate, anytime you try and post anything on here it comes back to some stupid index or people have a go, i was actually told a few things but im not posting it up on here because it's more trouble than it's worth. Sorry don't mean to offend

DM me. I won’t post it straight away but I’ll wait a few days and say I heard it from a mate that sells heavy duty lawnmowers.

People who say they have info,post it and stop worrying about what others say,if its wrong who cares as least we read whats suppose to be happening,dont say none of this rubbish like i cant post stuff because

Exactly this, if you have good info pass it on, it definitely helps with the boredom for the next couple of months till the new season starts and people shouldn't worry about what other people say, I for one welcome a form of info concerning Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.