Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant be arsed with reading this thread regularly or keeping track of transfer rumours so can someone summarise which players we have been heavily linked to so far (if there are any...).

Gueye.

United can always rely on little old Everton to help them out and sell them their best players. It won't be too long before they do come for Digne as well.

Lad I know, Utd fan who works at Stoke's academy, told me he spoke to Gueye last Saturday in the Trafford Centre and asked him if he was going to Utd, he said he was going nowhere now PSG isn't an option. Said he was very happy at Everton.
No idea if he was there but the lad I know has no reason to spin a line and is a decent guy.
Some detectives will shoot me down, but who cares ;)

Just what Brands said when Depay left PSV to join Man Utd: 'You ask if he's going to be world class? I'm prepared to bet my money on it. He posesses so much quality and his believe in his own ability and focus is 2nd to none. He's not going to Manchester United for being at Manchester. He wants to be the best there'.

Doesn't really sound like he isn't a Brands player, does it?

Last edited:
Just what Brands said when Depay left PSV to join Man Utd: 'You ask if he's going to be world class? I'm prepared to bet my money on it. He has posesses so much quality and his believe in his ow ability and focus is 2nd to none. He's not going to Manchester United for being at Manchester. He wants to be the best there'.

He obviously rates him highly and will know what he needs to succeed.

Just what Brands said when Depay left PSV to join Man Utd: 'You ask if he's going to be world class? I'm prepared to bet my money on it. He posesses so much quality and his believe in his own ability and focus is 2nd to none. He's not going to Manchester United for being at Manchester. He wants to be the best there'.

He's in the Pogba class of footballers trying to be a brand but I'd guess we'd bring him in if we could because above all else he's really good on the field

...I have liked Depay from when I first saw him for Holland. He scored a tap in but I loved his desire to get on the end of it.

...I have liked Depay from when I first saw him for Holland. He scored a tap in but I loved his desire to get on the end of it.
One of the few Dutch players I'd actually happy about if he signed for Everton. The lad is quality, simple as.

Especially with Brands being here now. I'm sure he'll know how to bring the best out of him. And tbf, that was the only thing I was worried about when we were linked a few years ago

Would you say he’s improved much since he left united? Is he performing better for Holland?

Status
Not open for further replies.