Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’s a solid player but certainly no right sided Digne. It might be a move to balance the team if we start to attack predominately down the left or if we ever went to three at the back. I’d prefer an attacking full back (a young Coleman but with skill on the ball) but every team in the world would want one of them.

Im not thrilled about the signing...seems a 'good' signing pretty much no risk but im not wowed.

Nothing little about it princess...

Hes been in Belgian and French leagues bar Champs league and internationals...

Hard to gauge imo...

How highly do you rate Meunier?

Well it’s more how low I rate Coleman to be fair haha. He’s always looked good for Belgium and PSG though. I’d probably go for someone younger in less wages though.

Hard to gauge imo...

He can also play right midfield, so I would expect him to get most of his games there, then drop to right back as Coleman declines/is injured.

:
View attachment 58785

Just to confirm what I said. My fellow United fans says the guy is very reliable.
[/QUOTE]
What the hell is it about Belgians? Are they all from the same mould or something?.

Swerve if they aren't prepared to sign now. We want players that want to come.

That's assuming it's true of courselol

Hard to gauge imo...

Meunier's end product is far superior to Coleman. But I'm not sure how he would stand up defensively in the premier. I know Coleman is not the greatest defensively either but at least we know the extent of his downside in that respect. We don't with Meunier.

Status
Not open for further replies.