Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always said, that 1st year, we should've let him play with the Under 23s for a bit while he settled and built confidence, instead we stuck him on the bench for 6 months then sent him on loan back to Spain, which was absolutely useless. He's still only 23 now, but his biggest problem is his confidence is shot to pieces.

Definitely a player in there, think Silva could be the man to plop an arm around his shoulder and utilise him within the more settled squad. The wages are atrocious, but not his fault - Hopefully the summer provides him an opportunity to grab hold of.

So Malcom seems to be lost this whole game today.

Don't think you can take a Brazilian like Malcom or Coutinho who were the stars of their teams with the creative freedom and throw them into a team like Barca with Messi and expect them to kill that whole part of their game and be just another cog in the machine supplying the stars like Messi and Suarez.

I cannot believe there are genuine shouts for Sandro to play more games of football for Everton.
It is mad how things ultimately turned out for him like. People quick to point the finger at Walsh but for the price, especially considering his form for Malaga at the time, it seemed like a no brainer. He just had a pretty messy start and never recovered.

So Malcom seems to be lost this whole game today.

Don't think you can take a Brazilian like Malcom or Coutinho who were the stars of their teams with the creative freedom and throw them into a team like Barca with Messi and expect them to kill that whole part of their game and be just another cog in the machine supplying the stars like Messi and Suarez.

That’s a typical Malcom performance today. Very much sums up his season. He still has 20mins to change that.

It is mad how things ultimately turned out for him like. People quick to point the finger at Walsh but for the price, especially considering his form for Malaga at the time, it seemed like a no brainer. He just had a pretty messy start and never recovered.

He wouldn’t be the 1st foreign player who took time to adapt to the league. He suffered massively from the lack of pace in the team and confidence in general under koeman added to fans frustrations over the football being played and the money wasted that summer. Add in the fact he’s on over £100k and it was always going to be an issue if the team wasn’t playing well and he wasn’t getting goals.

I’d say I feel sorry for him but he’s collecting over £5m a year from us so it’s hard to.

If we had to keep one of him, tosun and niasse though I’d rather keep him - purely on the off chance he could recapture his Malaga form.

subbed for a La Mesia graduate for his first first team appearance.

Instantly beat his man and lazered a ball on a dime in to Messi.

That’s the biggest issue I have with him. Lost his courage to do something with the ball. He runs back whenever he has the ball, 95% of the time. Rare to find any positive in his game.

That’s the biggest issue I have with him. Lost his courage to do something with the ball. He runs back whenever he has the ball, 95% of the time. Rare to find any positive in his game.
I'd still take him and release him from any restriction he has and let him roam free

Status
Not open for further replies.